+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 373 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Banned akhtani is an unknown quantity at this point akhtani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that loss is a part of trading and we have to accept it , everybody loses money the important thing is to get better at each time and learn how to control the losses and minimize them and avoid taking big risks and learn how to safely manage your money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Fulcrum is an unknown quantity at this point Fulcrum's Avatar
    Thanks
    No my frined I never afried for the loss and I allows be prepared for the loss because I know that forex is the most risky business in the world and any time I can loss my capital,But I do well practice and I do allows good money management and that's why i am not afraid.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mianyousaf18 is an unknown quantity at this point mianyousaf18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han haar aur jeet to har business main h hoti hai ye paise loss honey ka dar to lagta h hai lekin jab tak ham is dar ko khatam kar k apney qadam ko agey nai barhayen gey to ham kabi b kamyabi hasil nai kar saken gey

Senior Member janeman193 is an unknown quantity at this point janeman193's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gee han forex main her koi darta hai harne se or mere khayal main her koi nai chahta kay use forrx mian loss ho ya us ko profit na ho is liey main bhi darta hon ky mujhe forex man loss na ho./

Senior Member nizamulpgcp is an unknown quantity at this point nizamulpgcp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade the Forex trading platform, with a positive attitude and is very important to avoid the fear of losing. Risk of loss is always involved in every business, we can't ignore it, but if I put the negative thought forms and then causing serious losses.

Member ijazahmad510 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad510's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G nahi mein forex main loss hone se afraid nahi hoon kyu kay forex aik business hai aur mujhay business karna hai aur agar mein business main loss hone se darta rahon ga to mein kabhi bhi business nahi kar paon ga kyu business main agar mujhay profit hota hai to kabhi loss bhi ho sakta hai aur mein loss se darne ki bjaye forex kay knowledge aur experience se loss hone kay chances kam karon ga

Senior Member myounasn is an unknown quantity at this point myounasn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading business is a very risky business and i am not afraid of loss because loss and profit is a part of any business but i think before joining forex we should learn forex business and get some experience about forex market then enter in real forex market after learning then we can make a successful trade in forex market

Senior Member ttanamul is an unknown quantity at this point ttanamul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I anticipate every barter has accumulation and loss. Forex is a big online business abode all over the world. We should not abashed in Forex trading time. We should abstraction added and audience added conveyance to become accomplished in Forex trade. Accomplished traders can acquire from Forex trade. So we should able to accept the bazaar trend appropriately and accomplished in it.

Banned mahabub45 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I surmise every merchandiser is scared of loosing money within the Forex trading. We poverty to inform the Forex really excavation and original its trading principles. It testament work us achieve advantageous trading strategies so that we don't face losses within the trading all the times.

Senior Member sweetmoon is an unknown quantity at this point sweetmoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not just me, everyone here present is afraid of losing money in forex . So all my friends I request you to trade carefully in forex and wish you all very best of luck as loss is very painful .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 373 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)