+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 373 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader should not be afraid from the losing the money from this business. This business has the profit and loss like other business. This business required the good knowledge skill and experience for good earning. This is useful business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bayu82 is an unknown quantity at this point bayu82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all forex traders are definitely afraid of losing money in forex. but as a forex trader, we should be able to understand that the forex business is a very risky business. so as traders we have to be careful and follow the rules.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mabid118 is an unknown quantity at this point mabid118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je dear me forex ke loss se khof zada nhi hun wo is liy ke mene forex ke demo account per achy trha kam kya he or me ne is se kafi knowledge hasil kya he jo muj ko forex me real trading me profit hasil karny me kafi help kary ga.

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    We all have the fear of losing your money in forex trading but i know a way to get rid of this feeling by having good strategy because that will gives you a good confidence about your self and make you a lot confident about opening your trades and with good money management plan we have no fears from losing.

Banned aarti147 is an unknown quantity at this point aarti147's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear,I guess every trader is scared of loosing money within the Forex trading. We need to learn the Forex very well and master its trading principles. It will help us make good trading strategies so that we don't face losses within the trading all the times.

Member chaudhrylog is an unknown quantity at this point chaudhrylog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ha agr ap ki real inestment ho to bhot afraid hoa ha ka kya ho gaa main n itna lagay ha or mjhy yah bhi nahi mily ga gr asy ho gya wsy ho gyaa money loss hony ka har ik ko afraid hota haa

Senior Member sawon555 is an unknown quantity at this point sawon555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader can't success in forex business if we trade with afride.If we can try to trade in forex with our confidence we can get success in forex business. So our confidence is very important for success in forex business.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will find risks regarding burning throughout Currency trading infact every single business can be obtaining risks regarding burning. To avoid chances of burning throughout Currency trading trades, every single dealer have to receive applied throughout tryout and really should accumulate right information about it.

Senior Member afzalkhan will become famous soon enough afzalkhan will become famous soon enough afzalkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trade has profit and loss. Forex is a big online marketing place all over the world,,,, We should not afraid in Forex trading time,,, We should study more and demo more practice to become skilled in Forex trade. Skilled traders can earn from Forex trade,,,, So we should able to understand the market trend properly and skilled in it,,,
    thanks more and more my posts

Senior Member PRINCE DANIYAL is an unknown quantity at this point PRINCE DANIYAL's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am afraid from losing in forex because i know how i arranged it for earning such a hard time and pray that Allah almighty never ever face me loss.. i hope there is plenty of forex who never wants to lose there investment and afraid for trading..but we must believe it "kuch panay k liay kuch khona b parta ha".. its a reality if you have 2much afraid of losing you may lose your invest because of afraid..
    kune k kahtay hain:
    "k zayada dar be sehat k liay hani karik ho sakta ha"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 373 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)