+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 373 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member shoaib14 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading is often a good advertising is everywhere. We are not afraid of money in a lot of trading opportunities. We need to explore further with the demo forex training is certified with.We need to learn the Forex very well and master its trading principles.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ranbows786 is on a distinguished road ranbows786's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex mai real trading mai akser log darrty hai loss sai which is not good trading confidance ho k kerni chahiy is darr k sath k loss ho jay ga is bad always mind it loss and profit is part of every bussiness or is fear ko door kerny ki koshish kerni chahiy damo is best 4 prectice to avoid this fear success pany k liy apko is fear say ko bgana hoga ku k forex mai trading wohi ker sakta hai jo confidant ho or jis k pas exeperience ho always be prepear in bissiness of it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mtayyab442 is an unknown quantity at this point mtayyab442's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I m afraid of losing in forex but due to this I become careful and set the trade with the experience , news and by a lttle prediction by the forex experts.and the second thing is that if you don't lose how ou learn the forex you never gain new ideas of trading

Senior Member anissomilano is an unknown quantity at this point anissomilano's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i don't afraid from the loss in the forex trading because losing money is a part of forex and i think we should avoid the fear because when we get afraid we can make more losses and we cannot control our emotions .

Senior Member naved1 is on a distinguished road naved1's Avatar
    Thanks
    g nhi janaab mnn ap ko iss baary mnn sahii jawaab nhi dye paoo ga , kyen kye dear mnn forex pye new trader hoon mny forex pye zaeda kuch nhi sekhaa hai ., haa forex pye jab sey ayaa hon forex pye daily kuch learning kye lye mltaa hai.

Senior Member kamal.bala47 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal.bala47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every dealer is afraid of loosing money within the Forex trading. We pulverization to instruct the Forex really fortunate and key its trading principles. It will service us excrete beatific trading strategies so that we don't confronting losses within the trading all the times.

Banned lateef123 is an unknown quantity at this point lateef123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i all ways trad on forex platform with a positive mind and it is very important to avoid fear of lousing risk of losing is always involved in every business and we can not neglect it but if we tack it in the form of megative thingking then it lated use toword serious losses...........

Banned litonpoddar is an unknown quantity at this point litonpoddar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I speculate every bargainer is afraid of loosing money within the Forex trading. We poorness to larn the Forex really well and combatant its trading principles. It present provide us accomplish bully trading strategies so that we don't approach losses within the trading all the nowadays.

Banned Mr.Rock is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.Rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jiiii BHai ji Aap bilkul shi kah re hain mere hisab se to and me aapke is question se sehmat hun and jawab per roshni ddalte hue btana chahunga ki and santhush bhi hun aapke jawab se.. me btana chahta hun ki bhai han bhai ye to dar rehta hi hain ki losse na ho forex me aakhir jii tod mehnat ki hain is paise k lieey ghar me thode chapta hain ye

Member Luky is an unknown quantity at this point Luky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fear it is true love when there keunagan loss in forex because this is a good thing to create this advantage then we can do this well to do this properly and therefore do well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 373 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)