+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 373 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member rafik23 is an unknown quantity at this point rafik23's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes sometimes i afraid of losing in forex trading and i think that it is very very important for me or any trader to avoid the fear of losing in trading and loss is a part of every business in this world but the risk of losing is always involved in every business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member P-K is an unknown quantity at this point P-K's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g hai am agree dear bro kiu k forex business hai ak jis ma loss or profit sath sath ma hai but risk sub trader per depend hai agr koe trader money mangment se work krien then weekly zaroor earning krien but agr aysa na krien then wo loss krien ga or some time tu wo account wash bhi krien ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mukeshfx is on a distinguished road mukeshfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me humen ya to loss hota hai ya phir humen profit, aur agar hum loss se fear karenge to hum kabhi bhi forex trading nahi kar payenge, hum apne fear ko apne knowledge aur experience se control kar sakte hai.

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we cannot get the success so we should not afraid if we want to get the success because the afraid will give us the loss so don't be dis heart instead try to learn from your mistakes and make sure not to repeat them again.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone should nto be afraid of losing in Forex, But they should become cautious about this business. In Forex trading, Losses occurs to every trader, All that we can do is actually learn ways to control this loss and not be afraid of it(It is inevitble)
    Patience is Key.

Banned Filmax is an unknown quantity at this point Filmax's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am by and by not apprehensive about losing in forex, on the grounds that the best approach to achievement is dedicated and forex is the stage that the amount you buckle down you get the best remunerate. so really the issue is this that some person listen from obscure individual that it is misrepresentation or more and consider losing in forex yet it is really a huge business and i invite to all new comers or begineers to join and learn

Member Mcmoney is an unknown quantity at this point Mcmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not really., because it makles you fearfull and thats not good, so you will lose much more money and emotions are not very good in trading live and you always should handle with a clear mind and no emotions are let you make mistakes and control ypour trading style. never give up.

Senior Member kitty is an unknown quantity at this point kitty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact I personally think everyone afraid in the Forex for losing the money because everyone here for earn the money that's why if they put the wrong trade then there is always a chance to loss the money in the Forex trading.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course bro I think everyone is afraid of losing in forex. As i am a beginner i use a demo account and i do the equal profit and loss. so there is no profit after all. Forex trading is a popular business I am also believe that every business has profit and losses.

Senior Member ponanandan2015 is an unknown quantity at this point ponanandan2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, some times i afraid the losing in the forex trading . forex trading business is risk business. you will not avoid the loss of money , but you will reduce your loss of money by your experience and skill of forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 373 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)