+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 373 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Banned Pierre is an unknown quantity at this point Pierre's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always trade on Forex platform with a positive mind and it is very important to avoid fear of losing. risk of losing is always involved in every business and we can not neglect it but if we take it in the form of negative thinking, then it lead us toward serious losses.
    you have to learn more and more and train good,.,.,.,.,.,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member MienhounPK is an unknown quantity at this point MienhounPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mien kia is modem to her koi darta hai Zahir hai apni marzi sey ya khushi sey kon karna chahta hai apna loss dartey to is mien sarey hain but is mien bach sirf or sirf wo saktey hain jo key proper learning kartey hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member effect is an unknown quantity at this point effect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i afraid to lose my money on this business because i use 1 : 1000 leverage and if i lose i know my lose is too huge so i always care to do trade in this business and do safely every time and take less risk on this business we should always able to perceive the market trend properly and skillful in it.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear personally I believe forex is always profit and loss as well as so I would feel scared when I have loss from analysis wrong.i am not afraid every time but sometime i do get afraid of loosing money in forex then i decided to stop trading for sometime i try to gett more knowledge when i am afraid once i feel good i start trading again.

Senior Member jalaljan is an unknown quantity at this point jalaljan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't be afraid if you loss your money Q k money loss karna aur profit hasil karna forex business ka hissa hai hume kabhi b apne loss pe pareshan nahi hona chahiye Q k loss b aik forex ka hissa hain.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact I personally think fear is normal, and it is a part of emotion too and we knew that there is no goodness with them, so traders need to handle and control it, no easy for it, but we can make it if have strong commitment for it, we just need to try and keep learning and practicing, till the confidence come up and make stable the emotion.

Member Kashif. is an unknown quantity at this point Kashif.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han bilkul forex trading most risky business hai jis mai profit k sath loss bhi hai ager hum apni proper practice or money management k teht trade krain gy to hum forex trading risk free business kr skty hain or acha earn kr skty hain.

Member pooja1 is on a distinguished road pooja1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As in my starting period I used to afraid of losing in forex but now I don't afraid of losing in forex as I have confident that now I will not lose I have reached at that level where daily is profit

Senior Member hany10 is an unknown quantity at this point hany10's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i am not afraid because i know all businesses have chance loss or profit so forex is too but i know i can earn very good amount by forex.Forex market which should be known by every trader's success depends on the trader himself whether he is ready desire for profit, the fear of losing, panic and definitely everything and this is the second key to remember.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in forex trading I find that profit and the loss is the part of the every trader can afraid here which the every person can do this business for the money earning here the forex have some time get loss which the good opportunity to earn the money here which the every trader can do this business for the money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 373 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)