+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 402 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is the essential part of any business you should keep more patience in forex you should more study and practice to become skilled in forex trade because the movement of market is very fast so lot of ups and dows happened there so whenever we lose our money we should not be angry and also not lose our hope and start trading with new hope and planning to get manageable profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khyal say 1 acha trader wohi hota hai jo loss hony par apny app ko control karta hai or loss hony ki wajohat jan'ny ki koshish karta hai k mujhy loss kun howa i am loss money at forex market,because profit and loss is the part of trading,when we loss in money market that is my luck,and when i earn money in forex market that is also my good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course my dear, personally I do think that sometimes I feel mad but not to the point that I will put my account to risks by making decisions that will I will surely regret. I'm talking about trading with bigger amount just to restore the losses that I have acquired. What I do is I take a rest for a while, think about the flaws of my recent trades and generate new ideas to imply for the next trades.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is little bit risky business because the motility of market is rattling speeding so lot of ups and sows happened there so whenever we retro****e our money we should not be aggravated and also not worsen our trust and vantage trading with new expectation and fomentation to get administrate vantage. well, of course my dear, personally I do think that everyone of us feel angry or mad everytime we lose. Who will not going mad if your funds will just burn out just like that. That is why we need to be more careful. Study hard and think of all the possible and efficient trading plans and ideas to execute during trading hours. In this way, we may avoid losing so much or burning our accounts.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes many people is too much angry after loss money at forex market but i recommend to all of us keep control emotions and think next step if i make plan about loss then you already accept your future loss and you get apply your future plan in forex market then you have a good plan you are never angry with forex market and you got good profit after loss so keep control and do practice again and again do each one try of success.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that anger management is necessary in the forex market. This kind of poor skills you will get poor health and as well as you will end up in losing money because this is a cycle which you create. This is a cycle which never ends as you bring the anger in the market and try to revenge from the market which is silly.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should not angry when we loss our assets in Forex merchandise. We should book much cards in Forex. We should also perceive out the causes of disadvantage. We should author acquire and practice to become arch in Forex swap. We should mart analysis and money management decently in Forex dealing. It hurt to lose your capital, but if I have already earn more than my deposit before losing it won't hurt me that much, but if I lose my investment without making a cent from it this make me angry and hurt my soul a lot . that I even find it hard to smile the whole day.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lamzi bat ha forex main jis ka b loss ho ga wo is market sy angry he ho ga. lakin mostly log trading ko business ki sense main nhi layty bal k wo asay trade karty hain jasay k betting ki jati ha dunia ka har business ap ko ap k capital k mutabiq he profit provide karta ha or dunia k dunia businesses ap ko 5% monthly sy zayada profit nhi dayty lakin hum log chaty hain ak he din main apna account double kar lain. asa nhi hota or esi chakar main sara kuch loss karwa lyty hain.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should not angry when we red our metropolis in Forex change. We should record more magnanimity in Forex. We should also regain out the causes of loss. We should statesman musing and practice to embellish skillful in Forex exchange. We should marketplace psychotherapy and money management decent in Forex job. no I don't feel angry when I get loss in the forex market . I feel sadness but in that time I consol myself to say this that loss is the nature of the forex business so I should learn about forex business very properly and trade with forex very carefully . then I will recover my loss .

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by finda View Post
    Ji haan aisa hota hai humein jab loss hota hai hum aggressive hote hai but ye humein apni mistakes se hi hoti hai toh humein usey accept karna chahiye bhai ji aur humein aggressive nahi hona chhaiye calm mind se apne net trades ke baare mein sochna chahiye aur achcha profit earn karne ki koshish karni chhaiye. zahir he jisko loss ho ga wo naraz hi ho ga ya bura mehsos kry ga lekin iske pichy iski apni ghalti hoti he jis me greed aur low capital hota he lehaza trader ko chahye ke pehly aisa risk na le jis se isko loss aur aur bad me pachtana pary...
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी का 95% व्यापार में नुकसान हो जाता है, क्योंकि वे भारी लाभ की उम्मीद करते हैं। विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार बहुत गतिशील और अप्रत्याशित है, अगर आप इसे ठीक से पालन नहीं करते हैं तो आपको धन की हानि होगी। फेलियर का एक मुख्य कारण लालच है। नया व्यापारी हमेशा व्यापार में शामिल जोखिम के साथ बड़े आकार का ध्यान दिए बिना उपयोग करता है, लेकिन फिर भी कई कारणों से नुकसान का कारण होता है जैसे कि बाजार आंदोलन के दौरान ही कुछ अप्रत्याशित।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 402 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)