+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 402 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market me money losses ka fear hi traders ko loser bana deta hai.Jab take hum apnay fear ko out nhi karen gay hum trading me better result aspect nhi kar saktay.Off course many traders loss per angry hoty hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Dev patel is an unknown quantity at this point Dev patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No,I not feel angry when I lose my money in trading.I know this is a game of loss and profit.Some time I get profit but sometime I get loss.Anger is a emotion and very harmful for trading,When you lose some money be keep quiet for some moments and find out why you lose money.When you find your mistake you learn by it.And next day when you trade with new confidence you have full chance of profit.So take control on your emotions like fear,anger and greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mughal01 is an unknown quantity at this point mughal01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear brother Forex ak online business ha is business mean hamen loss bi hota ha or profit bi is business mean seccessful honey kay liey hamrey pass demo account ki practice or is ka experience or knowledge ho na cheay ta ki hamen loss na ho or hum is business mean ache earning hasel kae skean.

Senior Member kashif0 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i feel sad for some time when i loss.. but remeber my friends profit and loss both are the part of the business.. you cannot avoid loss ... it is the part of every business just like profit... in order stay in the market for a long time and in order to win the market... you should go with both.....thanks

Member fxkol is on a distinguished road fxkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think so, but we need to accept the losses, because the loss is because of our own activities or lack of knowledge, we should not trade with out understanding of the market and we have to trade with proper understanding of the market

Junior Member Bryan1Kelly is an unknown quantity at this point Bryan1Kelly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not actually cause still i am trying with the forum bonus and do not think to take revenge on the forex market and you need patience in order to achieve success and you have to keep working.

Banned Tselim is an unknown quantity at this point Tselim's Avatar
    Thanks
    transactions that have not passed we close (we let it go) until we finally all the new trends we cover all transactions. After the test turns out resistance with a capital of 20 million transactions reached 5 transactions. when using the initial lot of 0.01 could even reach 7 transactions

Senior Member spider is an unknown quantity at this point spider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ranafx972 View Post
    G han hamain forex main kia jahan say bhi loss hojaye hamain is main lzmi bat hay kay ghussa ata hay or agar ham isko controle na karian to ham say forex main or ghaltian hojati hain jis say hamain or loss hota hay . Isliye hamain loss ho bhi jaye to ghussa ni karna chahiye
    forex me jo bhi trader soch samgh ke work karega wo bahut hi age nikal jayega ye aisa bussiness jisko jo bhi banda jitna ache se karega wo utna hi best kar sakega mai khoob soch samgh ke kia karta hun isme .

Member ranafx972 is an unknown quantity at this point ranafx972's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han hamain forex main kia jahan say bhi loss hojaye hamain is main lzmi bat hay kay ghussa ata hay or agar ham isko controle na karian to ham say forex main or ghaltian hojati hain jis say hamain or loss hota hay . Isliye hamain loss ho bhi jaye to ghussa ni karna chahiye

Senior Member praveen92 is an unknown quantity at this point praveen92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ,if anybody loss the busines they are angry with him ,but it is not good .they are control for the emotions ,and trying to the very cool of the trading so we get the more profit ,because we get loss they have a more experience so we avoid the angry in forex market in any losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 402 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)