+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 402 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    transactions that have not passed we close (we let it go) until we finally all the new trends we cover all transactions. After the test turns out resistance with a capital of 20 million transactions reached 5 transactions. when using the initial lot of 0.01 could even reach 7 transactions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

anp220 (2018-10-31), bmw148 (2018-10-31), pmln (2018-10-31), ppp420 (2018-10-31), pti148 (2018-10-31)

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ghusa tu ata hi ha. Mager jab maloom hota ha k loss bhi apni hi mostake se howa ha pher ghusa mhi ata. Or dubara kam kerny k liey or zada mehnat kerti hon or pher dubara apna kam start kerti hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like other humans, I also have feelings and if I lose money in this business at any stage, I feel sadness at the loss, but this movement mostly comes after months and that is only because of excessive trade. and feeling angry and emotional when you are confused, so you want to make a deal with a larger size, and hoping to make a bigger profit, a psychology that cannot be controlled is the effect of a lack of experience that transactions are not suitable for correct analysis.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not angry, but this is a disadvantage of loss and if this loss is the best pic forex and get a fture, the loss doesn't matter if the loss, no worry, I'm happy that the loss is part of buiness, so I'm not angry. koi become ho loss busienss to hota ha so don't worry abo0unt loss and, i feel not angry when i lose my money from the forex market because i know emotional control is very important and losses and profits and crane of forex business losses are things that very simple that we can learn through mistakes. So I practiced more when I got a loss on the market.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-10-31)

Junior Member usmankhan7 is on a distinguished road usmankhan7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no never when i will join the forex business i will understand the mean of business. Business mean profit or loss and if we will lose or money in forex market we will again try at them with double hard work and we will try again and again to earn money and at last we will success in them inshallah ...............

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji hota hai k jb loss hota hai tou bhoot gussa ata hai or ham apnay emotions pay control nai kar sakhty hain or angery ho jatay hain jb k aisy nai karna chaye hamay apni feelings pay control rakhna chaye and angery ki bajaye reason dhondni chaye k hamay loss hua kuin k us galti sy seekhnay chaye bajaye angery honay k...

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , If not myself, I am not angry if I lose money on the forex market, because I have prepared the risks and benefits that I will get on the forex market, I use my maximum risk in trading is 10% of my capital with a profit of 10 - 20% from my equity, you will definitely succeed if you use money management like this and lack of knowledge is the main cause of loss in forex. Number one is that the person who works to trade when he wants to do it is a loss. And other people get losses because they don't have a plan. Greed is also one factor that traders lose their money.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-10-31)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a normal effect on feeling so bored and angry when you lose money because we know that it's not easy to make profit on Forex so we feel so bad when we lose money but we have to learn from our mistakes to succeed during trading and this is part from trade and natural law so we should not feel angry when we lose money on the forex market, because benefits and misfortune are part of trading, when we have bad luck in currency advertising which is my luck. we consider it as part of a business so we can make entrepreneurs successful.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-10-31)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing money is a disappointing moment for everyone and it makes everyone feel bad. But no one has to lose momentum there and must stay there planning. There is always a lesson and that is the fact that one loss can teach you every thing that wins a lot cannot teach you. and profit and loss is part of every business when you trade both options they may be profitable and may lose but if you manage your trade wisely then losses can be negligible compared to profits but if you lose your capital, that means you don't trade wisely learn and not repeat your mistakes to earn income

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-10-31)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Es mai koi sku nahi k jab hum ko fdorex market mai loss hotay hai tou es waqat hum bohat zada anager hotay hai. Likan hum anager ho kr forex market mai kamyabi hasil nahi kr sakty. Behatr ya hai k hum es market mai trade strategy ban kr kray tou hum ko forex market mai loss nahi ho gy. Aur hum ko regular profit ho gy. Ya sub forex market ki learning say ho gy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 402 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)