+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 402 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course , I think that the feeling after you get a loss is the worst feeling that you can get in this business because you will thought that you are wasted and you lose everything especially if the loss is huge and that's why you should always trade with a good money management to protect your capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asaddatrader View Post
    yes ofcourse i get angry and every one wil be.coz its a natural phenomenon if someone los he wil be angry on it .but we should learn from that loses so that never hapen again
    har koi angry hota hai jab market mai loss karta hai but ek baat yaad rajhe market app ka loss ka karan nai banti hai app khud loss karte hai market tuh discpline se chalti hai app big lot laga te hai fer margin call ho jati hai jo app ko loss deti hai es waja se app ko pehel market ko samjna chahi aa fer hee trade karni chahi bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member A.H.M.E.D is an unknown quantity at this point A.H.M.E.D's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because the psychological factor of great importance in dealing with the forex market, so the anger leads to loss of focus and also lead to take a lot of good decisions of others that need to be clarified a lot of things

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned khanous abdelkrim is on a distinguished road khanous abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello I do not feel angry when I lose money in the foreign exchange market, because the profit and loss are part of trading, when we loss in the money market, which is my luck, when you only make money ......

Member elgazawy is on a distinguished road elgazawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Ma samjta hu jab loss hota ha to inssan ko dukh to zror hota ha per gusa hony ki kui baat nae kyu k business main loss aur profit to hota ha forex business main ager ap successful trader banna chahty to ap ko loss k bad upset nae hona ho ga,balky better strategy apnani ho gi next time

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan bhai jab bhi trading mein loss hota hai to tab aisi feeling to aati hai bhai ki humne loss kiya hai, lekin acha bhai yehi rahta hai ki hum apne feeling ko negative ko positive mein laye aur chup chap loss ko accept kare bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned yoyo09 is an unknown quantity at this point yoyo09's Avatar
    Thanks
    No I am not feel angry when I lose my money at Forex market because I know that it is risky business. Loss is a part of any business so I take it easily and want to find my mistake and try to solve it for future

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We do not have to be angry while trading in the Forex market when you get the loss, but you have to find out the reason due to which you will get the loss so that you can avoid such things and improve your trading performance to make profit here.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member Bahaj555 is an unknown quantity at this point Bahaj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes everyone of us feel angry or mad everytime we lose. Who will not going mad if your funds will just burn out just like that. That is why we need to be more careful. Study hard and think of all the possible and efficient trading plans and ideas to execute during trading hours. In this way, we may avoid losing so much or burning our accounts.
    Bahaj555, ForexMart

Member jahanzaibkhalid is an unknown quantity at this point jahanzaibkhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zahir he jisko loss ho ga wo naraz hi ho ga ya bura mehsos kry ga lekin iske pichy iski apni ghalti hoti he jis me greed aur low capital hota he lehaza trader ko chahye ke pehly aisa risk na le jis se isko loss aur aur bad me pachtana pary...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 402 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)