+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 391 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3909

Thread: Be happy with slow & low risk Trading.

Senior Member hisbulah is an unknown quantity at this point hisbulah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in our quiet trading with and do a slow, then we will do well and all needed efforts from small to large, so all is not instant and we should be able to start with then we will make a very nice income and it is the dream of all traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    Forex market is too speedy market. But the risky point is leverage. Most of the trader become crazy to earn huge by using high leverage. But we don't know that slow trading is so safe to make our balance safe. We should become happy with slow trading. cause slow trading too safe for our balance. Even we can earn secure earning. What about your opinion ?
    all the things you said above are absolutely right and we should consider these things seriously as we want to get success in the forex trading. if you are a newbie and want to learn forex than it is better that you should keep your leverage low and take a low profits so it is better that you are earning and also you are earning so it is better that we should do the slow trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shofiqkst is an unknown quantity at this point shofiqkst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's vairous with 4eard to various individuals. A few trader such as sluggish buying and selling or even w few tradre such as fast forex currency trading.

Senior Member txtuhi is an unknown quantity at this point txtuhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i am be happy with the slow online forex trading . I am earn small profit for my small trading but i do not take any loss on my trading account . So with my slow trade at the forex business i quit well .

Senior Member zohaibabbasii is an unknown quantity at this point zohaibabbasii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this really a great and succesful formula of forex trading. if you are following this formula then you there are very rare chances that fail in the foprex trading i am sure that this formula can give you success

Member sarpanka is an unknown quantity at this point sarpanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thing slow tarding ap k capital ko safe rakhti hay zaida ki lalacha ap k capital ko short time and loss kar dati hay ap ko chaya k ap slow trading karain aur jub ap fresh mind ma hun to tub tarding karain.

Banned happy745421 is an unknown quantity at this point happy745421's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are exploit to sort the trading on the trading sites then we leave puddle the money on the trading site and then we can also fit to suggest the author money easy but studly so that we should hit the trading with the rotund confidence and with the glutted concentration on the trading sites.

Senior Member VENKATARAMANAVARADA is on a distinguished road VENKATARAMANAVARADA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I experienced the loss while i was done the fast trading with greedy. But now i am trading very slowly and at the same time i am learning and practicing about the forex. At present i am doing the real account trading from 15 days onwards and i earned just 6%. But i am not bother about my profit. I am just concentrating on closing the opened orders.

Senior Member kajol312 is an unknown quantity at this point kajol312's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you forex trading is very risky business you can loose money here if you do not have good knowledge about market so learn well and use slow trading then you can easily earn good money so learn well and then open real account and get profit

Senior Member akhtani2 is an unknown quantity at this point akhtani2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you on this , the most common reason of loss in the Forex trading business is that people tend to push themselves far above the limits , while being excessively emotional and without setting good risk and money management plans .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 391 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)