+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 340 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3395

Thread: Is Forex Trading Real Or Fantasy????

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that see with your eyes open and you will know that forex trading is real, but the profit that can be generated would not be like your fantasy, you might meet with some of the things that might make you think to get to know forex furthermore, because the world forex so cruel to some people

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, In fact I really find that this is not fantasy, this is fact, this fact, we can get a lot of money, we can build a career and a great business, this is a terrific job, which will provide a better life, which will give future happier.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that Forex trading business is a real business and I think if a trader can learn Forex trading business completely then he cam make a good amount of profit from Forex business . So we need to enter Forex trading business after learning completely for achieving our success .

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that forex trading is the real and fantastic trading business in the world and we all need to trade in the Forex market with good analysis of the market and we know that Forex is the largest trading business in the world and we all can easily get success in trading if we can trade with proper analysis of the market.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that forex trading is a real business there is no fantasy in it we invest real money and profit loss is real in forex market some people dont learn and try to earn money and loose at the end they create negative thinking about forex.
    Last edited by ghan; 2016-11-14 at 10:14 AM.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that Forex trading is not fantasy, we know that it is real business. It is true that many people that failed, but many people who success also. If there are people who can get success in forex, then we can get success also. It is not easy, we must work hard to get success in forex, because forex just for the trader who never give up

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that forex is the best business ever.Theoretical need but we must need to works such theory in practical and in this aspect we must need to practice as much as possible in demo which give us vast experience.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by IBRAHEM View Post
    Yes, trading in the real forex market but needs experience because the forex market is one of the most dangerous markets, which we must deal with it in order to reach Aallantij that you want, so you must get tired to learn well
    Very true what you say. Trading forex is not just a dream that gives you a great desire to get a lot of wealth. However, this can give you a great benefit if you follow the trading style and will be a success to be a trader whose systems that are reliable and can produce a good analysis in order to get the results that much anyway. For that you must learn to be more active on the trading system you are using it.

Member IBRAHEM is an unknown quantity at this point IBRAHEM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, trading in the real forex market but needs experience because the forex market is one of the most dangerous markets, which we must deal with it in order to reach Aallantij that you want, so you must get tired to learn well

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex trading 1 real business hai or ye koi aarzi tor pey business ni hai k kuch din chala or bad mn band ho geya han is mn kuch brokers scam hoty hn jo k wakat k sath jab defaulter hoty hn to bhag jaty hn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 340 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)