+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 340 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex Trading Real Or Fantasy????

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex trading is the real business and the highest business in the world. More than four trillion transactions each day occur. I am a small forex trader. My investment is very low. But with my low balance I get some money and withdraw funds. For this reason I am practically researching the fantasy of forex realities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha forex trading real hai ye koi fentacy nahi hai aapko forex me bahut hi hard work karana padata hai tab ja kar aapko kuchh earning milta hai aur jab aapko forex me trade karana aa jata hai to aapko forex me jitana earn karana hai ap kar ksata hai ye bahut hi aasan kam nahi hai is liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no doubt forex trading is great trading business in all over the world it is fantasy but it can make your life easy there are many chances to earn profit from this trading business you can trade with currency pair you can trade with gold you can rade with silver and there many metals you can trade.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading ka business real aor fantasy hay aor Forex Trading main Trader ko 24 hour Trading business mil raha hay aor Trader Forex Trading main Trading kar kay thek profit earn karta hay aor Forex Trading main Trader ko daily good profit earn hota hay

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you say something like this, then you have to go to a private house or to go to a place where you can go to a place where there is a place where you can go to a place where you can go to a place where you live happily, or you have a lot of fun for this, so yes, you are here for the wedding.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mutivo View Post
    forex trading is very real and its not a fantacy you can make a lot trading a lot of good working and well known and well a good working and well and well trading market in the market and its always the best thing to understand

Definitely Forex trading is a real business, here is no doubt about it.
    We know that Forex is global online trading center all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.
    Millions of people are connecting with Forex investing trillions of dollar on Forex market and i think Forex is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

MNAS (2017-09-28)

Member chmobeenafzal is on a distinguished road chmobeenafzal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ak real or serious busines hai forex mauka sab ko dyta hai k invest karen kisi ko rok nahi sakta koi lakin jin k pass experience nahi hota wo b join ker lyte han to un k join kerne sy un ka loss hona shuru ho jata hai chart ko daikh ker trading nahi hoti kai aise traders k bare main maine suna hai k wo market ka sun ker he % bta dyte han k market main kia ho ga.

Member zahid006 is on a distinguished road zahid006's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han bhai jaan forex bhut ji zabardast business hay aur is business se hamain aur hamari zindgi mai afi sary changes aa jate hain aur ye busnes day by day agay bharr raha hay aur bharrta rahe ga bas learning karni chye

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in the Forex market is real, and despite the high risk involved in trading in the market there are still traders making huge cash out of the market periodically with good trading systems. Some of the traders will even automate this strategies and just make money on auto pilot. But it takes time and patience to get to this level.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I think that is very true that forex trading is a real business, this is the best and most great business in the world, you can make money here. You can get a better life with forex business. Forex trading is more profitable online business in this world. This business can help change your future.
    The position but recently I did not do due to over trading and see some of that moment for me. Anyway I think it's better to enter the market
    Always after our own discussion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 340 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)