+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 580 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread: A little learning is dangerous thing!!!

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe little learning is not good enough at all course it will not make you a good trader in forex trade there are a lot you are still lacking in forex trade when you don't learn very well to be more experience in your trade so it is not advisable to have a little learning about forex trade is dangerous.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,805 Times in 1,019 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan agr aap thda bhut sikh ke koi bhi kaam kroge to aapko loss ho skta hai, or jb aapko loss home lgega to aapko pta lag jayega ki aapne e galt start kiya hai, agr aapki learning incomplete hai to usko pura krna thik rhega, learning ke sath sath aapko earning krni hai to uske liye best hai ki aap koi bonus wala system use kro jha se aapincome bhi kr le or learning bhi kr le.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to KASINA For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-24), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), arshadlaskani (2017-12-29), billyboy00007 (2017-10-25), FOREXMAN (2017-10-24), fxearner (2017-10-28), ghaffar500 (2017-10-26), incomejobs (2017-10-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-24), Rajpoot771 (2017-10-26), rehanayaz (2017-10-25), sarfraz786 (2017-12-21), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), yulbang111 (2017-10-25), zahid2016 (2017-10-25)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,366 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear in the forex trading little learning and little experience is very dangerous for you if you earning great money in the forex trading than you hard work on demo trading learning this job any way if you have great knowledge and great experience in the trading than you can earning great money in the sort time

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), alizubair (2017-10-25), ayeshapak (2017-10-25), incomejobs (2017-10-23), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-24), jhoradpak (2017-10-25), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), rafictn (2017-10-25), rehanayaz (2017-10-23), sufiyan22 (2017-10-25)

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course A little learning is a dangerous, most of the traders who start trading in forex market they can not know how to learn and how to get the more benefit from this market and they can not work hard for learning and they want to easy way of earning . In forex market if we want to get success than we need to learn about this market and its ups and down than we can understand the market.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lime82 View Post
    Without doubt my partner and I absolutely an individual permit. In Forex, it would be, it is a University. It is a study that should really be aware of the first and also effective. then someone helps me understand the great at the beginning because it will allow you.
    There's no anger at all that I think about, because I'm really making my own decisions and there's nothing to blame when I make the wrong trade.
    What's wrong is myself for being inexperienced. I'm not upset too much because I know it does not really help me in any way.
    I have seen a merchant who destroys things after losing and I really think that he has to improve how to deal with losing.
    It's natural to lose, you can even learn from your mistakes and become a better trader.
    thank

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that forex business is very high risky business so enough learn is the way to success also must plan means when you do the trade and which pair do the trade and monthly profit target but all time be careful about forex that forex is very high risky business. we can make more plans per day if we do not have the good plan and can check the plan which is more suitable for us. the need for us is that we should have the good way of tradings in the market as well.

Member blackt20 will become famous soon enough blackt20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tari786 View Post
    g han main ap ki bat se mutfeeq hon ke jab tak hamen forex ke bare mein kuch pata na ho ga tu hum is se profit gain nhi ker sakty ur hamre loss ka risk bhi ziyda ho ga.
    g jnb mein ap ki bat se agree hon kay hum tab tak us cheez ko hassil nahi kar saktay jub tak hamy us kay baray mein complete informaton na ho hamaray pas is liye forex bhi wasay hi hai jub tak hamay forex trading par kam karne ka tareeqa pata hi nahi ho ga tub tak hum forex trading par paise nahi kama saktay har admi ko seekhnay ki zaroorat hai kisi na kisi kam ki forex trading boht achi markiet hai jahan har age ka admi sub kuch seekh sakta hai laikan forex mein little learning dangerous cheez hai

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course little learning is dangerous thing,when we are new in market then we think that everything will be easy to earn, even after some temporary success which come due to luck we think that we can earn a lot of dollars but this kind of approach mostly give more losses because knowledge is the main key of success not luck and gambling or little learning.we must take out time to learn about this business and work on how to manage this business to see that one can properly achieve their goals in forex.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by incomejobs View Post
    forex mein little earnkarna bohut he asan hi agar p ko cha earn karna hai tu app ko mahnat tu karna h ho gi es liye best earn karney ke liye app ko acha knowledge hasil karna hai knowledge ho ga tu app ko market mein work karna be easy ho jye ga
    yes it is important for trader that he/she make their profit with good learning without learning and experience can not make profit in market and i say that trader work with proper learning and trader spend time in market daily and trader watch the market updates and trader touch with market then he/she make success in forex market

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-29), billyboy00007 (2017-10-22), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-22), sachit (2017-10-22), zahid2016 (2017-10-23)

Member limma will become famous soon enough limma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends ....
    One important plan is about risk management and ratios,
    we need to know it than one thing is certain: you should not keep this ratio fixed.
    Using the right money management will be better for us unless you are an experienced trader who has a great ability to read about the market.
    I think 100 pips is so risky that you have to trade with a minimum of 20 pips then you will be very successful in trading you keep this strategy
    and earn money online with forex trading ... thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 580 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)