+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 580 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 5794

Thread: A little learning is dangerous thing!!!

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nut some have low risk but high target that I even take the risk for 500 pips for 10 pips profit only on my money management right let alone I usually set a stop loss of 32 pips as my strategy allows me to do so like In all case my risk:reward ratio are 1:2 as For example after hitting 10 take profit with then i think its not a good money management that We should money management and risk management properly in Forex trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hsalem is on a distinguished road hsalem's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trading in the forex with lower knowledge is very risky and it surely will lead you to lose
    money so dont join to the real account before you got enough knowledge and trading in Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rook banjo is an unknown quantity at this point rook banjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you took risk with 100 pips than you can target more pips i think you need to make better business plan for trading and if you can do so For me i think i will be a great fool to risk 100pips to make 10 pips that is ratio 10:1 if you do this and you have straight losses you will soon get a margin call as if risk is always here and become successfulto go for the trading with the experience and patience we have to follow the news and so that we can find the right time to trade

Banned shehla is an unknown quantity at this point shehla's Avatar
    Thanks
    you will not feel secure in your investment matters if your knowledge about this forum is not sufficient you will consume in all your savings because it is real business and it demands from you the skills and experience and if you manage to succeed then you will enjoy earning through this plate form

Banned secret is an unknown quantity at this point secret's Avatar
    Thanks
    A little learning can be very dangerous thing for any person. Forex is very good market place its market place are need to good proper learn about in Forex.

Member joe89 is an unknown quantity at this point joe89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree, if it is learning we should do it to the best of our abilities, a little bit of it is costly for you just seek to know just a fraction, and the bad thing with it is that you might think that you are better off but thing is you are worse for you will just lose.

Banned hikamo is an unknown quantity at this point hikamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a world wide online business . and there a little learning is very dangerous .if we have little knowledge about trading and we invest our money that the chances of loosing our invest is more than getting profit.

Senior Member online951 is an unknown quantity at this point online951's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han thodi si learning se yaha kaam nahe chal sakta hai kyu forex ek bahaut bada online bussiness hai yaha bhaut he sensitive ho kar puri samaj ke sath kaam krogey tab he ja kar aap forex per achi earning kar sako thodi bhaut learning se tou bus apka luck sath de sakta hai apka leken agar achi income karna chaty hai forex per tou is ke barey mein learing kartey rhena chaiye.

Member Arif Aminudin is an unknown quantity at this point Arif Aminudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    should learn forex must total profit so that we can learn forex consistent .. it takes a long time for us to find out more about forex

Senior Member iftikhar007 is an unknown quantity at this point iftikhar007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir you asked very good question.. yes i am agree with you. .gee han jnb apne boht acha swal kia hy.. gee han jnb little learning is very dangerous thing fore everyone in forex trading my be you loss big money in it. be good trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 580 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)