+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 151 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Senior Member alii is on a distinguished road alii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir here is a problem with my friend id is "ali razaa" his post is not visible when he post then his post is not accepted he is 3 month ago join indian forum and his post bonus attached his trading account.but in those days his post not visibel so i request from him to you please solve his problem.he request that just 7 days for getting bonus this month.so please immedeately solve it.thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ali razaa is an unknown quantity at this point ali razaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir here is a problem with my account my account is old 3 months and i do post good but now my post is invisibel.my post not accepted and not give me bonus there is a message when i post "thankyou for your post but it is invisibel"sir please solve this problem?if i do any mistake so i say soory and please clear this problem immideately because just 7 days for getting bonus of this month so please solve it...thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Khimi234 is an unknown quantity at this point Khimi234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My posts are not being posted since 2 days what is the problem please solve out this soon.

Banned wantiyem is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyem's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry brother, want to ask why when my account to instaforex attack could not, but I've attached portalforum affiliate code, if this forum is being cleaned up, and if I did not attack this month into my account if the bonus can be accumulated in the next month or deleted?

Banned gitadas320 is an unknown quantity at this point gitadas320's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is graphical in your saliency and that is why your bonus was not stipendiary - You are not allowed to undergo bonuses on this assembly because you somebody already certified for the incentive show on facility.mt5.com marketplace.

Senior Member RehmanAbbasi is an unknown quantity at this point RehmanAbbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please Approve my Account, I am posting here also this is not visible Please Help me Moderator

Thanks

Senior Member RehmanAbbasi is an unknown quantity at this point RehmanAbbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Admin, I have a Problem, I am Posting in this forum from 20 days and i am posting meaningful post but i don't know why my post has been turned into non-bonus posts and now when i am posting the screen comes which is saying that "Thank you for posting, your post will not be visible untill MODERATOR will approve it.

I love this Forum i want to work here please approve my posts and solve my Problem.

PLEASE HELP

Best Regards,

Banned heartbeat is an unknown quantity at this point heartbeat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir please verify my account for post visible, I can not see my posts

Senior Member Muhammad Asif Mirza is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Asif Mirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir today i have a problem to posting when i write the post and and submit post quick reply there is a message show (Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.) sir guide me why this message show i am very thankful is us tell me . muhammad asif

Senior Member asian786 is an unknown quantity at this point asian786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Respected sir my account going to be on moderator please check it my account and active this again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 151 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)