+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 151 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisma View Post
    Dear sir i am facing this problem when i am trying to post my comments .....
    Errors
    The following errors occurred with your submission
    This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes.
    When did you received this error..I have just been informed that this problem has been solved. Just try to post and check it again if this error still persists then inform me...I will inform it again to the technical team..

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Member Bisma is an unknown quantity at this point Bisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir i am facing this problem when i am trying to post my comments .....

Errors

The following errors occurred with your submission

This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that Posts of many members are going into Moderation and this is not a problem...Due to high increase in Spamming Activities...Mostly all the account will get checked and then only the members who are posting Honestly will get Approval...So, if your posts are going into Moderation then just stop Posting and wait for the process to complete and we will inform you whether your account is Approved or Dis-Approved..

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

4. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mazprofx,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was giving forum posting from 1 year ago.Now i notice that my posting is not approval.It is not visible and also not counted.What's reason for crating in this problem.I request you,please my all posting approve you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member habibm41 is an unknown quantity at this point habibm41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my account is a old account.i get bonus from this account during 4 month.but now my post is show visible what can i do now.my i not approve.

Senior Member RehmanAbbasi is an unknown quantity at this point RehmanAbbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know why my post are not visible, Please Approve them i am requesting you three times

Senior Member ch-waleed is on a distinguished road ch-waleed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear moderator please check one of my referral (fxit) has banned without specified reason please look at the matter he is saying that during working there is problem in website and as he posted his post his account was banned I think there might be some technical problem please allow him to work he is willing and desperate to work with indian forex forum.

Member bentani is an unknown quantity at this point bentani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir my posts are under moderation and not visible so please approve my post.

Junior Member taikucingkoen is an unknown quantity at this point taikucingkoen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir please approve my account so I can post in this forum.. thanks

Senior Member faisalali is on a distinguished road faisalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please dear modrator ap mere post ko approved kar den take mere post show ho saken and me posting ko continue kar sakon...

pllease its request i relly thankful to you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 151 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)