+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 151 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear Moderators,
    I introduce my friend to our forum to post and learn but when he creat user here he immidiately got banned by system even he did not post any post. please give your help to raise the ban from my friend. His user name : kitas
    Tks sir.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hope so, brother. I am trying to contact our mods to classify problems and solve it. Thank and Happy new year!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also face these errors. I can not attach account rightly. New year is coming and i feel very nervous. But do not worry, our mods and support team here will help us.

4. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to fx4life For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Dear Admin & mods,
    Still now i do not receive any email which must send to me when i attach account in forum. I try to pm you and sir Mazpro told me that he sent me one again. BUT i all check in my mail box, nothing comes from indian forum. I highly apreciate for mod's support here. BUT i can see my problems comes from technical issues which make me not receive email confirm my attching. Today is 31/12, so, i need your help quickly to solve my problem, sir. And help me to attach new account successfully.
    Thank you so much!

Thanks
    Dear respected Admin and Mods,
    I am facing both not receive active account email and this problem in my profile "The service of attaching your account to the forum has not been activated yet" when i try to attach new account in forum. I wish you can help me to fix these errors and end me email to active account again.
    Many thanks!

Junior Member hmmm is an unknown quantity at this point hmmm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Mod

Forum username = Bigboss

Me forum ka old member ho aj mera account khud banned ho gia or reason aya copy paste me ne koi copy paste nai ke thy please mera account check karo or unbanned karo

Junior Member Gamabunta1 is on a distinguished road Gamabunta1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi

I am the member gamabunta who get banned yesterday and you told that I copy capsted which is uncorrect

can you tell me which member did I copy from ? even if there is any similarity between a reply just give me a ink to verify

why don't you just delete that reply

I don't think that this something good after more than a year with indian-forex.com

Please Retreat from this decision

Junior Member ajmal104629 is an unknown quantity at this point ajmal104629's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Sir i working under user name "Arshad4433" but today my account was banned due to copy paste reason. Dear Sir i have been working from many months you can see on my profile only my last single post was copy pasted due to some technical reason.. And i have copy pasted one of my own single post not another member post. This was only due to some misunderstanding.. Please sir Try to lift my ban so that i can resume my work again.... You can check my working history also i have not violated any single rule.. I am very thankful to you sir. Please..

Banned championtrader is an unknown quantity at this point championtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    anybody out here to help me ?
    there is only one forum account attached with the instaforex account (created new account on 1dec and attached it yesterday only but still the display message reads there is cheating activity ) .
    okay If there is a cheating activity, let me knw what i have done wrong.
    I am frustrated cause im getting no help from moderators ,admin.
    I will really appreciate if somebody help me in getting my bonus which i have earned by working hard all day.

Banned fanforex111 is on a distinguished road fanforex111's Avatar
    Thanks
    mene thread of the monthly contest me aek thread creay kiya tha then telme woh delete kiya kiya gaya kis waja se delete kiya gaya mene buhat hard work se woh thread creat kiya please us ko re open kiya jaye ,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 151 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)