+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 151 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ( portalforum)
    Insta trading account should be registered under portalforum, please attach your new trading account with forum account..
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member hmallia is an unknown quantity at this point hmallia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Admin, I joined this Bonus prograame after getting information from a blog. I joined this forum then as per their instruction I open a trading account at Instaforex with the affiliate code ( forum), and attached the IFX account at my profile, but when I read the bonus FAQ in this forum I get to know that affiliate code should be ( portalforum). Kindly let me know what to do? DO I need to open another Instaforex account to get the bonus or the previous attached account is ok?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sk6303477 is an unknown quantity at this point sk6303477's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Assalam o alikum meri friend ka account without reason named kar diya gaya us nay request ki ha k ap apnay account say request kar do sir woh kab rage ha k us nay kabhe copy paste ni kiya aur us ka account baned jar diya gaya ha fk768518

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member huqen is an unknown quantity at this point huqen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello sir, May be i have not get my activation link. The service of attaching your account to the forum has not been activated yet. pls send me activation link. Thanks

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfesco View Post
    Respected Sir, i am trying to verify my instaforex account but when i upload my document in first verification stage the verification department reply me with the objection that the name not match while the name on my energy bill and CNIC is the same so tell me what i have do to clear that objection.
    Please feel free to contact us for any questions about verification via verification@mail.instaforex.com or support@instaforex.com.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Respected Sir, i am trying to verify my instaforex account but when i upload my document in first verification stage the verification department reply me with the objection that the name not match while the name on my energy bill and CNIC is the same so tell me what i have do to clear that objection.

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    kindly activate my account i have add more then 20 question in forum please check my post and approve my account i did not received my previous months referrals bonus yet waiting for your kind response you are not allowed to receive bonuses on this forum because you have already registered for the bonus program on forum

Member arshad4433 is on a distinguished road arshad4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Sir Kindly Check i have predicted it right Predict the Mystery Candle (Weekly Contest) i have posted EUR/USD : Bullish Candle GBP/USD : Bullish Candle USD/JPY : Bearish Candle the results are the same but i cant get bonus. Please sir kindly check whether there is any problem please tell me Sir.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by madnazmul View Post
    Dear sir, I have not get my account activation link. pls send me link sir. thanks
    The service of attaching your account to the forum has not been activated yet
    Your account 1475957 is already attached to your profile!
    You'll be able to attach other account since 03-23-2016!
    Done. check your email.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member madnazmul is an unknown quantity at this point madnazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir, I have not get my account activation link. pls send me link sir. thanks

The service of attaching your account to the forum has not been activated yet

Your account 1475957 is already attached to your profile!

You'll be able to attach other account since 03-23-2016!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 151 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)