+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 151 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1502

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skyruler2050 View Post
    Dear sir ,
    My bonus not transfered to insta forex , whats the problem , please tell me
    Bonus gets paid automatically to your insta account by IFX on every month in first 7 days....

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Banned sonia g is an unknown quantity at this point sonia g's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir kindly check the problm mera blnce ziada nae ho rha post to sth sth show ho rae hai per bonus nae aa rha...kindly solve my problem i am very thankful to you if you solve my problm..thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member methi.jan is an unknown quantity at this point methi.jan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    Hi!

To all Members of this forum,

Each and every member of this forum should note that you are not supposed to open a new thread in this section as this section belongs to Moderators and Administrator.

So, we have opened this Request and Complaint Box where you can post your requests or complaints.

And, this Box will be monitored regularly by all the Moderators and Admin to provide you a fast support for all your queries or doubts.

So, post all your requests, problems or complaints in this Request and Complaint Box to get served quickly.

Requests For Account Approval will not be Processed if they

are Applied in Request and Complain Box, you should Apply

for Account Approval only in Account Approval Box and Follow

the Rules required to get your Account Approved.

Account Approval Box:-

mazprofx.

Sir please tell me why my account ban "cyberjobz" and the reason is copy paste but i never copy paste any one post please chek care fully my account and kindly unban my account

forum moderators "fxmoney and ishvara" can not reply my request for unban my account "cyberjobz" so please help me

i am waiting for your reply

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zuhaibriaz is an unknown quantity at this point zuhaibriaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    mazprofx,
    sir as you said that you will get bounus ..last msg but you are saying that you are not reciving the bounus of july ,plz pay my july bounus ,,this is my all month real hard working ,i worked on the forum 4,5 hours daily .plz pay my july bounus .plz do it in this month and confirm it...

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't Post for Account Approval in this Section, we have a separate Section for account approval and that is Account Approval Box....

mazprofx.

Junior Member icecurry is an unknown quantity at this point icecurry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Admin please approve my account, i want to do this on this site indian forex. I have posted previously 20 and now more than 10 quality comments of 2 and more than 2 lines.

Banned sonia g is an unknown quantity at this point sonia g's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir i post in your forum 30 plus comments per es mai post show ho rhy hain bonus nae show ho rha kindly check the problem i am very thankful to you if you solve my problem...thank you in advance

Senior Member Shehrozazam is an unknown quantity at this point Shehrozazam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    admins thanks for approving my account and 1 more question account approve hony k bad humain her post k liye admin ki approve ka intzar krna ho ga kya>??kindly rply username Shehrozazam

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kasu View Post
    Dear Sir,
    When will the bonus transfer to accounts of the forum participant as I received message that the bonus paid but I didn't receive it in my forex account.
    thanks in advance. kindly reply
    It is Will be Payed and you will get paid for your posting bonus between 4-10 August and for your referral bonus between 6-12 August....

mazprofx.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Senior Member kasu is an unknown quantity at this point kasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Sir,
    When will the bonus transfer to accounts of the forum participant as I received message that the bonus paid but I didn't receive it in my forex account.
    thanks in advance. kindly reply

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 151 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)