+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 151 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1502

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Member fxblack is an unknown quantity at this point fxblack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mod, I am unable to submit private message so writing here. My friend csdsu09 has been having trouble in logging in showing the Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here. Although he did not sign up again or any other false activity and he has also not been able to submit his problem to the administration because of the website's string issue.

Kindly help thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pari786 is an unknown quantity at this point pari786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mera acount banned ho gaya hai plz sir chek kar k bata day k kab tak khuly ga 2 months huny waly hain mager ab tak nai khul raha hai plzzz mery acount ko chek kary sir uzi786 user name hai sir......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by datatyper View Post
    mazprofx,
    dear sir ,as i contacted to you from days ,and i will get some solution and good help from you , but now i see my account today and seen that my account is banned,i dont know why ,and there is 250$ bounus of posts in the account ,which is pending on my account ,but why you banned my account ,i cant understand why you are wasting my all hard working in seconds ,plz un ban my account "zuhaibriaz"
    reson to bann is "spinner" i dont know why ................plese sir un ban me there is my 250$ in my account which will be paid in the next month ,plz plz sir un ban me ..i am waiting ,,,i am rely dipointed from this step of forum ..plz unban my acount "zuhaibriaz"...
    i am w8ing for your kind response.
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    First of all, I have not banned you, Other Mods have Banned your account, I will discuss with them why did they Banned you, and will request them to produce proofs and if they have legitimate proofs then your account cannot be unbanned but if you are found innocent then your account will be unbanned for sure....

mazprofx.

You are a big Cheater and using Spinner Software to make posts, Many of your post were useless and same phrase were been repeated many times in a single post that's why you are been permanently blocked into this forum and will not receive bonus for same....

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by datatyper View Post
    mazprofx,
    dear sir ,as i contacted to you from days ,and i will get some solution and good help from you , but now i see my account today and seen that my account is banned,i dont know why ,and there is 250$ bounus of posts in the account ,which is pending on my account ,but why you banned my account ,i cant understand why you are wasting my all hard working in seconds ,plz un ban my account "zuhaibriaz"
    reson to bann is "spinner" i dont know why ................plese sir un ban me there is my 250$ in my account which will be paid in the next month ,plz plz sir un ban me ..i am waiting ,,,i am rely dipointed from this step of forum ..plz unban my acount "zuhaibriaz"...

First of all, I have not banned you, Other Mods have Banned your account, I will discuss with them why did they Banned you, and will request them to produce proofs and if they have legitimate proofs then your account cannot be unbanned but if you are found innocent then your account will be unbanned for sure....

mazprofx.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by faisalshehzad209 View Post
    Sir i this month i mean the affilicate bounes the month of july is not given to me see screen short plz
    Your Profile Image Clearly states that you have been Payed for the Month July.....

mazprofx.:drink:

Senior Member faisalshehzad209 is an unknown quantity at this point faisalshehzad209's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir i this month i mean the affilicate bounes the month of july is not given to me see screen short plz

Senior Member Abdulrauf is an unknown quantity at this point Abdulrauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir plz disattach my account , i want to attach another account thanks sir .

Banned datatyper is an unknown quantity at this point datatyper's Avatar
    Thanks
    mazprofx,

Senior Member fxprofessional is an unknown quantity at this point fxprofessional's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir, I had written in approval box that I have fulfilled all the initial requiremts for the account to be approved, but my account has not been approved yet, Sir if you approve my account for my posts I will be really very thank ful to you.

Best Regards

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by achyut View Post
    Dear admin and moderators, I've not received my June and July 2013 forum posting bonus. Today is 8th day that's why I'm writing here. Kindly forward my account details to IFX so that they will able to fund my trading account. I'm not able to concentrate in posting because I've not received my posting bonus. My IFX trading account is fully verified (high level verification is already done). I hope I'm eligible now for forum posting bonus. Kindly have a look at my profile. For a quick look I've attached an image of my profile page.

I checked your profile and i see that you were banned for either having another account on fourm.mt5.com by the system, But, now you detach your account on mt5 therefore you are eligible to get bonus in this forum, as you were late therefore your payment has got delayed and you get paid in the end of this month....

Else, Every Legitimate Members of this Forum got their payment on 6th of August 2013....

mazprofx.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 151 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)