+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 151 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1502

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Banned prince sami is an unknown quantity at this point prince sami's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello admin my bonus has been decreased from today i want to know the reason behind it????????

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naveed12 is an unknown quantity at this point naveed12's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello admin kal meri un counted post 5 thy aur mera bonus 19.2 tha lekin dear admin aaj meri un counted post 17 ho gyein hain aur mera bonus decrease ho k 16.2 rehe gya ha .dear admin meri un counted post q increase howi hain aur mera bonus q decrease howa ha please tell me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned huma rehman is an unknown quantity at this point huma rehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir i have complained you earlier as well but no action is taken for my problem. the bonus for my post is not counting and my previous bonus is deducted from 97 to 81, sir this is not fair. i have worked very hard for the bonus and i have to submit my work till 31 august. please please please its my request kindly check my problem. i have invested in this business or there would be no option for me that i should leave this business. i have trusted on Indian Forex. please do help me soon. please!

Senior Member iftikhar ali is an unknown quantity at this point iftikhar ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Respected Sir,
    I am being posting comments since 18th of this month and receiving REGULARLY bonus from my posts, but from last night I am keeping posting my comments but my bonus isn't increasing. This type of problem I have not suffered before as all of my posts have been done within rules and regulations of this forum and in a systemic way non of my comments is copied or pasted from any other site nor i am printing any unrelated stuff , but now according to my calculation i think i could not receive bonus of my last 70 posts. So please count my missing posts and reward me for it.
    Sincerely,
    Iftikhar ali.

Senior Member sadiajavaid66 is an unknown quantity at this point sadiajavaid66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Modrator, i have posted many posts but the bonus of these posts didn't count. I am worry about it please kindly help me to solve this problem because i have left many work and i want to finish it. Please sir kindly accept my complain and help me to count my bonus. This bonus is very important for me so kindly sir help me for the bonus.

Banned awais5454 will become famous soon enough awais5454's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Moderator,

please check my account today why my posts are going to my non bonus section why.Please tell me the reasons i shall try to work according to indian forex forum rules.i shall be very thanfull to you.

your indian forex user

awais5454

Senior Member ali22 is an unknown quantity at this point ali22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My 28 posts has gone into non bonus posts,but i think i did not do anything wrong,my posts are according to the forum rules and more then two lines as well,so please check this problem.

Senior Member Sirha is an unknown quantity at this point Sirha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir meri id approve kar den mai jb bhi 20 posts karti hoon iske baad ye likha aata hai ke id not approved...daily yehi hota hai aur jin posts mai ye likha aata hai ke not approved wo count bhi ni hote baad mai..daily mere posts ke saath aisa hta hai 20 posts ke baad it shows me that id not approved..plzz approve my id plz plz plz

Banned huma rehman is an unknown quantity at this point huma rehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir i have a problem please help me out, some of my posts are not counting though i have done many postings and my bonus is also not increasing, i'm very much trying to increase my bonus but its of no use. Please sort out my problem soon i will be very thankful to you.

Senior Member mamun9t8 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no request and complain for any body and i think i am free from the quarrel so i have not any complain i think it is not good for me and i want to do trade freely i think it is the best for me to make me success

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 151 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)