+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 216 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    making the exchanging on the exchanging site then we can make the exchanging on the exchanging site and afterward on the off chance that we need to see that we are profiting, at that point we should attempt to the new point and afterward we can ready to make the great measure of the benefit on the exchanging

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without planing,i never do trading because it is really very tough work.so i always use stop loss and take profit in my trades.in this way i save my all capital from big loss.instead of this i always trade with low lot size.it also saves me from big loss.these are my working plans in this business and i must say that loss and profits are the part of business and by using experience a trader can make money easily.. Sometimes traders too often change the plan so that discipline less intact only trading plan is very important for traders in this business to trade in good mean and make money rather than Although not pursue anymore does not mea I have tried lots of thing and now i do have a better plan for trading till My future plan about forex is i invest one thousand dollar and try to make twenty in every month rather than My plan is I want to continue trading forex even until retirement age so that I will never have to retire except death retirement

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are doing your investing on the investing website after that we can easily produce your investing on the investing website and then if we've got to observe that we are doing time frame funds after that our nation try and the new stage and then we can easily in a position to produce the favorable amount of your profit on the investing website.
    yes ma apko trading ki aisi stratgy btany ja rhi hon jis ma loss k chances buht kam ha ap koi b 1 common pair ly lain jis ma ap trade kerty han like ap ny usd/jpy ly liya or ap ny 1 trade buy ki 0.20 cent ki lga di or vo trade ap k again chlai gai 20 sy 30 pip jab trade ap k against 30 pip tak chli jaye tu ap vha per beri lot ki like 0.50 cent ki 1 or buy ki trade lga dain kion market ka trend 20 sy 30 pips bad change hota rhta ha jab ap buy ki trade lgain gy tu 99% vo ap k haq ma jaye gi ager 20 pips tak b ap k haq ma chli gai tu apko 10 doller profit b ho jaye ga or apki dosri trade us ma b ap ko zyada sy zyada 1 doller ka loss ho ga fir b apko 9 doller k lag bag bach jain gy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    on the off chance that we are doing your contributing on the contributing site after that we can without much of a stretch produce your contributing on the contributing site and afterward in the event that we must see that we are doing time allotment assets after that our country attempt and the new stage and afterward we can undoubtedly in a situation to deliver the ideal measure of your benefit on the contributing site.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Well acha hai k ap khud se strategy develop krsaken kyun k jesay majority lose krti hai is market main to agar ap majority ko follow karenge to apko loss hi hoga or ap bhi losers main shamil hojaenge.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At present my focus is to make future plans on my forex later. There are many plans for forex and my future money so I can get something from which I take a lot of work and a lot of things that I currently plan to do is to keep my account balance by using cautious trades and hold on posts so I can have additional monthly bonuses when I am still learning forex and when my learning will finish well I will take a large loan from the bank and then I will invest all my capital in forex

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab apke pas bht se alternative plane hoty hain to app ka focus kisi aik plan py nhi rehta oor jab apka focus nhi rehta to app apny plan ko 100 nhi de sakty orr jabapp maximum nhi de sakty to apko khud se bhee maximum results nhi milty jo ke app require krr rhy hoty ho so aik plan bnao or rusko poora effort do phir dekho ky apk us se feed back kya milta hai

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dha Q View Post
    I agree with you that our efforts and hard work will not be in vain so don't ever feel that we are at a dead end because the road will always be open if we look for it given that our future goals are very large and will be very enjoyable while one of the future plans in front of me is to continue to increase profits consistently than transactions and plans that we have to prepare from now on after everything I plan on trading that I will make as
    मैं एक बेहतर व्यापार के लिए कुछ भी करने में संकोच नहीं करता। मेरे पास इस व्यवसाय में मेरी भविष्य की योजनाओं के बजाय एफएक्स बाजार के साथ उन्हें शामिल करने की योजना है। मुझे लगता है कि एक अच्छी प्रणाली है और इस व्यवसाय से लगातार प्राप्त करने के बाद सभी विदेशी मुद्रा मेरी है। वास्तविक लक्ष्य एक वास्तविक रणनीति बनाना चाहता है जो मुझे एक सप्ताह में 8% प्रदान करेगा और मजबूत धन प्रबंधन भी होगा, इसलिए मैं ऐसी रणनीतियां बनाने की कोशिश करता हूं जो मुझे अपने व्यापार में अच्छा लाभ दे सकें और मैं कभी भी अपने व्यापार समूह को आगे नहीं बढ़ाता

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you that our efforts and hard work will not be in vain so don't ever feel that we are at a dead end because the road will always be open if we look for it given that our future goals are very large and will be very enjoyable while one of the future plans in front of me is to continue to increase profits consistently than transactions and plans that we have to prepare from now on after everything I plan on trading that I will make as

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And I believe that it will never be closed so I consider it my future job and also my last job is also important for how much I experience and earn money when I trade here by giving it time that my future plans about the forex business become a good forex trader with As a Forex trader I want full success in Forex and shine in the life of Forex until I want to become a full-time forex trader only. The future strategy with Forex trading for me personally is to provide my own business with the consequences of income through Fx trading and I hope I can do it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 216 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)