+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 216 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good plan for future in forex trading to achieve consistent profit that In the future I am going to establish a good famous broker accordingly and we all know earn money is so simple in forex but survive is so much harder with i dont have too many targets of future plans i just wants to makes money to put them in good use for my families's sake in fact besides i want to become a very good fund manager in future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Bitto is on a distinguished road Bitto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab aap Forex ko learn karay gay or senior trader ki strategies ko dekhay gay or us se apni strategy create karay gay to aap ko khud ba khud pata chal jaye ga k is plan ya strategy ka koi alternative plan ya strategy hai . Aik expert trader hi in sab k alternative plans create kar skata hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without planing,i never do trading because it is really very tough work.so i always use stop loss and take profit in my trades.in this way i save my all capital from big loss.instead of this i always trade with low lot size.it also saves me from big loss.these are my working plans in this business and i must say that loss and profits are the part of business and by using experience a trader can make money easily..

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no plan Although we are know that Forex business is most great difficult and risky business of our world .So there any body do not gained make profit easy way and it is not possible but that's for you need much idea,knowledge and experience for trade in the Forex.So of course you must learn about the Forex trade .... yes i always have an alternative plan with me in case my strategy goes wrong and i find it very helpful for me as by having a plan b i control my loss to some extent and sometimes plan b converts your losses to profits so every one should have an alternative plan in your mind

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without planing,i never do trading because it is really very tough work.so i always use stop loss and take profit in my trades.in this way i save my all capital from big loss.instead of this i always trade with low lot size.it also saves me from big loss.these are my working plans in this business and i must say that loss and profits are the part of business and by using experience a trader can make money easily..

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I always like having an alternative trading plan that will bring in some good money and we all know some of the best market choices that we are able to rule and work as hard and rule the best market of integration that we see that we are better shown to work and rule better market choice we are all said to work with well bro, generally in forex trading I personally think that I just have one trading plan, i dont have any alternative plan. I think have more than one plan will makes us confuse to make good decisions in our trading. If we think that the trading plan is not good enough, we just need to improve it, not to change it by have alternative plan. It will makes our trading become more consistent.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a risky market so first always apply your plan and strategy on demo account. After getting success in demo go towards real trading account. Demo trading is best tool to build skills and to increase experience without losing real money. However if you don't want to practice on demo then invest in real and keep lot size to lowest value. After achieving your target in the form of pips per week increase lot size to get more profit.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Financial management is very important to trade forex because we have to arrange our money so that is always maintained so as not to lose very much one of them with a stop loss. with stop loss we can set our losses diangka desired. and our starters when trade tends emotion because the emotions we will incur a loss to ourselves, and therefore we are always looking forward trading.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    bai saab ji es kam mai koi v or plan nai hai jo app ke es kam mai acha profit kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai achi earning karni hai tuh app ko es kam mai experience hasal karna pade ga fer hee app es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai forex mai app acha profits kama sakte hai bai saab ji Always have a plan B that will really save you because thats how people make good plans on these market , dont rely on trading forex with your own strategy and be sure that we have to work as hard to make good working principles of trading forex and so we have to work with big names and be sure that they can be able to rule the right path to the right market

Thanks
    yes bro forex me mera hume sa alternative plan rahe ta hey , kavi me forex me loss kar ta hoon to is k liya mujhay pertime job kar na pare ga , yeah simple hey , thank u guys is bare discuss kar ne k liya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 216 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)