+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 522 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 5215

Thread: Copy Trading is Best?

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm a novice. I realize a thing concerning content dealing. However, you recognize the fact is, Backup is obviously Backup. That's the solely purpose When i loathe to follow along with content dealing. I'm wanting to end up being a great experienced investor simply by my own tough doing work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Copy trading is not the best option for me, because i want to become a forex trader, not become a forex investor. I do not have much money, so i want to become a forex trader. so i must trade by myself, not follow any other traders. I must able to overcome this business, this market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    copy the trading would be good if you decide to become an investor in forex trade, not as a forex trader. but of course you should really selectif in choosing a forex trader, you should look for vendors with good quality, and that can make a profit consistently in the long term. do not be tempted by the merchant who can provide a big profit, because it would create a high risk.

Senior Member ahmadpunjab is on a distinguished road ahmadpunjab's Avatar
    Thanks
    main es bat per belive nh krta hon ke copy ke traidng best trading hai trading whi best hai jo ap log apne mind set kr ke krte ho whi trading he best trading hai baqi koe trading best nh hai or na he main yaqeen rakhta hon mine jo bhe trading ke hai apne mind se ke hain kise he help nh le hai.

Senior Member ahmed mahmoud bakry is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed mahmoud bakry's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is known that copies transaction process may be useful and profitable , but its conditions is that the owner of those deals Eachd percentage of profits peer copying those deals

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to learn in forex trading, so I prefer to trade themselves. although I have not had a pretty good ability to trade forex, so much harm that I get, but I still prefer to trade myself, because I wanted to have a lot of experience to my learning process, and of course my goal in this forex business is a trader successful with my own ability.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji copy trading mujhe best nahi lagti hai kyunki ismein aap ko koi experience nahi milta hai aap ko manual tarding se hi experience milta hai agar aap yaha experience gain nahi karengey toh aap yaha profitable trading nahi kar sakte hai.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaha par kafi sare ab copy trading ke option aa gye hain trader kisi bhi badiya trder ke trading ko copy to kar sakta hain par yaha par agar wo kisi aur ke bharose ho jata hain to kabhi apne ap se wo trading nahi sikh sakta hain

Senior Member hasamah is an unknown quantity at this point hasamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Zero mainly because My partner and i experimented with when and My partner and i missing almost every dime I did inside my account and making most of these positions is actually what exactly makes it possible to realize that perhaps excellent professionals complete get rid of as well as not only you but different professionals to help, I'd personally rather a person create your personal technique and deal than deal using others positions.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi I am a forex trader . I think copy trading is very harmful for the forex trader . we can not learning anything about forex business so we should trade with manually .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 522 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)