+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 468 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of Forex in your Life.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    poor traders get hope for the income with this trading business they invest the money in this trading business and they begin the trading when they get the profit in this trading business they could withdraw the money and spend in their need .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-11-16)

Junior Member amjadali_m is an unknown quantity at this point amjadali_m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While you can technically access the forex market and trade at any hour of the day or night during the forex trading week, many traders find that certain hours offer more liquidity and tighter spreads than others.

Some short term forex trading plans even exclude trading currencies during the more illiquid and hence more risky forex trading times that will be discussed further below.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rubelmamu62 is on a distinguished road rubelmamu62's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today I saw the truth, Importance of Forex in your Life? Forex is a very useful business for my life.
    This business can help solve my financial problem. By working in Forex, they can change their lifestyle. And I want to always be like this, even though a lot of tough, (yet)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this trading business is great trading business and we could get the good income with this trading business this business is the hope of income we could get the huge income if we have good experience and good skills of this trading business .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-11-16)

Junior Member sadamk is on a distinguished road sadamk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the importance of forex business in life can never be denied,it source of good income ,moreover it always prove to be fun,when absorbed fully.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

While you can trade at any hour of the day or night during the forex trading ... as with many things in life, timing is everything when trading forex.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

In my life Forex has some Importance in my life because I earn some money from this Trade and mostly I spend my time on computer screen for many hours .

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,670 Times in 12,965 Posts
    forex trading is very helpful business for my life. this business can help to solve my financial problem. forex is most profitable business in this world., I have opportunity to making more money in this business base on my trading skill. I want to get successful in forex business

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-04), azharahmad (2017-11-29), balli (2017-11-28), billyboy00007 (2017-11-21), FOREXMAN (2017-11-28), incomejobs (2017-11-07), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-08), kanita (2017-11-03), mian5575405 (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-27), punjabpolice (2017-11-22), rehanayaz (2017-11-05), zahid2016 (2017-11-27)

Member Dread Wing is on a distinguished road Dread Wing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looking at Fed Funds and Eurodollar futures, we could see that the market was already pricing in this moderation. Whats more, investors are still discounting the central banks more conservative views by another 50 and 93 bps. As we close in on that first move, that skepticism will ease and the Greenback will benefit. We will see this picture clear up significantly moving into the opening months of 2015, but we will find plenty of speculation on this side of the year-end drain.

Member mdkhorsheda40 is on a distinguished road mdkhorsheda40's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the very good business for the every one. Forex is very important for them.your life also is getting to be very different and that is good for you as a trader.

Member ravikkumar55 is on a distinguished road ravikkumar55's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't say in few words because tottaly changed my life if I look at me before forex and after forex I find my self economical well decipline in financial decision I have start forex for same reason earning but forex is not all about earning it's knoledge book of financial chapter even if you leave forex tab bhi aapke pass aisi knowledge hogi jo aapko life Mei har business Mei faayda degi

Member Dread Wing is on a distinguished road Dread Wing's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Euro dropped for a fifth consecutive day against the US Dollar, setting a new 28-month low against the US Dollar. A daily close below the 61.8% Fibonacci expansion at 1.2173 exposes the 76.4% level at 1.2080. Alternatively, a reversal above the 50% Fib at 1.2249 opens the door for a test of the 38.2% expansion at 1.2324.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 468 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)