+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 468 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of Forex in your Life.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ntn View Post
    Boss ye aap sahi ho k jab ham as mien ate hien tu ham ko as best kaam mien best kamaee karna hota h as lyee ham ko as mien ye karna hota h k himmat karna hota h aur ham ko as mien hasla nahi harna hota h jab ham as mien himaat sy kaam karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien ham ko acha kaam karna hota h aur as ka hamari life per good effect hota hai.
    फॉरेक्स मेरे लिए महत्वपूर्ण है, क्योंकि फॉरेक्स एक बहुत ही आरामदायक और लाभदायक व्यवसाय है। मैं अपने खाली समय में विदेशी मुद्रा का व्यापार करता हूं, और मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के माध्यम से अतिरिक्त आय अर्जित करता हूं। इसलिए, फॉरेक्स मेरे लिए महत्वपूर्ण है, क्योंकि यह मेरे जीवन की जरूरतों को पूरा करने में मदद करता है। और अब तक मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करने में सहज महसूस करता हूं। और यदि आप किसी ऐसे व्यक्ति हैं जो हमेशा विदेशी मुद्रा पर बहुत कुछ निर्भर करता है, तो विदेशी मुद्रा कुछ ऐसी होगी जो जीवन के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very good online business and is very useful and beneficial for people who are unemployed because they can change their lives by trading here. But everyone must have good knowledge and predictability to analyze market flow from moment to moment and forex trading is an excellent business for investing money. You can make more and more money in this business if you have sufficient knowledge about the forex market. You can succeed in the forex business. but you have to study and practice for at least 1 year to make you a skilled trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asif ali View Post
    explain about welfare,
    changing lifestyle
    human behavior
    yes bro you are right i hope you are fine It matters because of the pervasive role of forex fixes. These rates are used by companies, investors and asset managers. Forex rates are necessary to value assets, liabilities and a large number of transactions for goods and services denominated in different currencies have a nice day thanks

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss ye aap sahi ho k jab ham as mien ate hien tu ham ko as best kaam mien best kamaee karna hota h as lyee ham ko as mien ye karna hota h k himmat karna hota h aur ham ko as mien hasla nahi harna hota h jab ham as mien himaat sy kaam karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien ham ko acha kaam karna hota h aur as ka hamari life per good effect hota hai.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can give you money. That is the importance of Forex. Forex is one of the best ways to make money online. We can make unlimited money from Forex. Forex is a successful investment. We can deposit some money and we can multiply it in a short time. and I think that can happen and forex can open opportunities for everyone to change their lives for the better, because in forex provides a very big dream, because this job is phenomenal because the income in forex is unlimited, so it can be a solution for us.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex oak business all over the world hi es kam mai oak din mai trillion dollars no ki lost money hoti hi hum hum kam mai bhout acha kama together hi bai saab ji kam kam ice mai hum sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hum ghar mai he achi earns income from sai hai bai saaab ji forex oak worldwide business hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope that I can add value to this topic depending on how deep you are into forex trading because for me, as a normal trader, traders who profit but don't really like daily freelance work, I do not change my lifestyle or behavior or what even because sometimes we only get the amount of profit but not that much in our dreams I hope everyone lives a good life

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is important for me, because forex is a very comfortable and profitable business. I trade forex in my spare time, and I earn extra income through forex trading. so, forex is important for me, because it helps fulfill my life's needs. and so far I feel comfortable in doing forex trading business. and if you are someone who always depends a lot on forex, forex will be something that is very important for life to exist, but you must know that to be successful in forex is not easy, there are many factors that we have to face so that we can run this forex and make it a continuous income into our pockets, we will find that it can trade comfortably

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex can change my life easily in a short time because forex is the best way to get income in the world. our lives will become rich from the forex business. Previously change our lives into good behavior. and This is a very great business for us and we can finish our dreams in no time. Forex can give us huge profits in a short amount of time ... no other business can pay like forex.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, the most important thing in trading is discipline, control your emotions, and don't be greedy. because, even if you use a good strategy, but if you forget it, then you will be difficult to become a successful trader. and the importance of forex in life cannot be explained. Forex is very helpful and profitable for people. They can work here and get a good income from here. Forex has changed their lifestyle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 468 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)