+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 468 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of Forex in your Life.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear,ab to forex meri life ka aik important part ban gya hai.Ye boht hi acha business hai me is me boht hard work kar rahi hun.Or dear jo b is me hard work kary ga wohi successful ho ga or welfare k kamon me b apni money use kar saky ga.SO....Do hared work to get success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Bloombarg31 (2018-10-04), Mustansir (2018-10-03), Unregistered (2)

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ek new trader k liye jo value us ky kam ki hogi wohi value forex trading ke mere leay hy kun k me is k elawa or koi kam nhi kerta hun or sirf forex pe hi depend krta hun or asani se mazy bhi krta hun or saving bhi krta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naqvi2018 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-03), Keyboard (2018-10-04), Mustansir (2018-10-03), sufiyan22 (2018-10-04), Unregistered (2)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    The forex life has changed the advanced work from the foreign exchange market which has been used as a farmer for me i have no time to limit the amount of money from that time if there are any questions about your forex market you will know that you have been given and that's why you are interested in this business.
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-04), Mustansir (2018-10-03), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-03), sufiyan22 (2018-10-04)

Member Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,011 Times in 261 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is really very important in my life my dear mates Forex is one of the best online business in my life and that's why i love to trade doing Forex i always feel completely proud and much better looking for some good strategies and hoping that will catch them soon.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keyboard For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-03), Mustansir (2018-10-03), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-03), sufiyan22 (2018-10-04)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asif ali View Post
    explain about welfare,
    changing lifestyle
    human behavior
    well dear meri life main tu forex bahut hi important hai main tu karta hi is liye hun keh is sy paisy earn kar sakun aur zahiri si bat hai jab bandy ke pas paisy a jaien gy tu uska life style aur uska staus tu definetly change ho jay i love the forex
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-03), Keyboard (2018-10-03), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-03), sufiyan22 (2018-10-04)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business ka ab bahut he jada importance hogaya hai,esme saara din kaam karna ka mann karta hai,ess business kaafi acha earn ho raha hai,ye business world me trader kahi se bhi kar sakta hai,esmme trader ko apna paisa lagana chahiye aur kaam karna chahiye.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-03), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-03)

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are only tools to record data from now to the past, and then they show it to us, so here is, we as traders use it to see markets and make calculations or predictions with them to find out the next trend or also when and where to open order and exit, so for that, the indicator is not a tool to give us a signal, but we make it. very important forex life Forex trading is a very good business for everyone. Forex trading is a business for everyone. Forex gives a large income to every trader. Forex is good for unemployed people. Forex trading is a business for large income. This is great for everyone.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the kok For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-03), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-03), Unregistered (2)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think learning is the most important part of life and I think forex business is very risky and profitable, that's why we are greedy in this business to get more profit and fear because of the risk of losing money so if we control these things then we can get success. being forex is not an easy business. Forex is real significant for people who can deny it and get money from it that soul cannot leave because of its quality and grouping that can collect big money thrown by immature businesses so that forex can transport very small people who repent in brie from that man.

Member Richa is on a distinguished road Richa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Life me forex ka importance ko hum kah sakte h ki ye humarie frnd ki trah hi humari help krta h ye daily life to achhi banata hi h aur uske sath hi agar hume kbhi paiso ki jarurat hoti h to hume kisi se help lene ki jarurat nhi hoti h hum yaha thoda sa kaam krke aur apni experience se earn kr lete h

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very good business for everyone. Forex trading is a business for everyone. Forex gives a large income to every trader. Forex is good for unemployment. Forex trading is a business to earn big income. With a forex business you will definitely be very disciplined if you want to make money from the market and with this you get somewhere and on the other hand forex also helps unemployed people because I am also unemployed and now work in forex to get success and become a good professional.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 468 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)