+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Problem with MT4

Senior Member fairy7690 is an unknown quantity at this point fairy7690's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not face any problem in using of meta trader 4. It is very easy to understand it features. Even new traders can use it easily. Due to its good features, it is still very popular in market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned babar butt is an unknown quantity at this point babar butt's Avatar
    Thanks
    in this platform i think no big problem if you are good earn in this platform so you are work hard in it and good learn in it so then you are good in this platform

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ranakhurramctn is an unknown quantity at this point ranakhurramctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so meta trader 4 create a problem i think meta trader 4 is best software version no one can doubt on this version. In this version lots of relaxations and easy to use and easy to install. meta trader 4 is one of the best software for trading. Traders can use easily to this version. Meta trader 4 have some small complications but trader can solve easily with hard working.

Senior Member extraordinaryboy is on a distinguished road extraordinaryboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am working on mt4 from a long time but cant find any problem in using this terminal so i prefer to use mt4 because its easy to use and it support all types of indicators and its not true any one have problem with mt4 because mostly peoples use mt4 and its very good to use

Senior Member oporajita is an unknown quantity at this point oporajita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i didn't work in mt4. But i think indian forum is best. It is more update and it's server is so fast and it is more believeable than others. So i am happy with indian forum.

Senior Member zeeshan13g is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshan13g's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my point of view and read the other peoples remarks about mt4 i want to vote mt4 because its very popular and its easy to use and every one have a good knowledge and experience about this may be it is a old version but i prefer to use mt4 because there is no any fault i found in mt4 and its very good platform

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in this program mt4 you not issue because it is a most useful platform many traders good make in this position because it is a great means of making income.

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 4 ek best platform hai . our main is ko 1 year sa use kar rahi mujeh is ka kisi function main aj tak koi isu nahi aya . mia apko request karogi ka ap meta trdaer 4 ka terminal again download kar lain apka ka issue solve ho jaye ga ..

Senior Member hajiabbas is on a distinguished road hajiabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a problem to install the MetaTrader 4 (see also attachment). It should run on Win7 but the installation stops on the second step. The internet options are all set as low and the firewalls are inactiv. Nevertheless the installation isnt possible. Do you have any further suggestions?

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes jo log mt5 software ko use karta hy in ko mt4 ko use karna may problem hoti hy ku k in ko forex may mt4 may zayda experience hota hy agar in ko mt5 ko use karta hy in say in ko mt5 working say zayada profit hota hy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open