+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy for trading.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji agar trading ke liye hum logo ne planning kar rakha hoga to bhaiya ji trading mein kisi bhi tarah ka problem ka samna nahi ho sakta hain fir to hum waise hi work karenge jaisa ki bhaiya ji humne soch rakha hota hain
    G bhai agar hum ek achi planing k sath kam kar rahay hay tu phr hamay kisi bi tarha ki problem nh ho gi lakin kafi zaida trader planing k begair trading kartay hay aur es tarha un ko kafi zaida mushkil bi hoti hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing your winning strategy , it is good, i scalp too using 15minutes time frame , it is the best time frame one can use to scalp in the market. I use Fib and Macd to get a quick glance about the Forex short term trend and follow it targeting about 50pips or less per entry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yasirali08008 View Post
    forex main app ko planing karni bohat he zorori hay ager app kissi b cheese ki planing nahe krain gay too app ko kissi kisam katesion ya preshani nahe ho gi or app ko ussi k oper kam karna he ga ager app nay prepration before oprarion nahe krain gay to app ko zaher hay faida nahe loss he ga ok best of luck gays .
    bhaiya ji agar trading ke liye hum logo ne planning kar rakha hoga to bhaiya ji trading mein kisi bhi tarah ka problem ka samna nahi ho sakta hain fir to hum waise hi work karenge jaisa ki bhaiya ji humne soch rakha hota hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member yasirali08008 is an unknown quantity at this point yasirali08008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main app ko planing karni bohat he zorori hay ager app kissi b cheese ki planing nahe krain gay too app ko kissi kisam katesion ya preshani nahe ho gi or app ko ussi k oper kam karna he ga ager app nay prepration before oprarion nahe krain gay to app ko zaher hay faida nahe loss he ga ok best of luck gays .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member albannammk is on a distinguished road albannammk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very good strategy, bur if you provide us with its winning rate from your real trades will be better, and the strategy will be trusted more and more from forum members, good strategy is the way to good profits.

Banned puzzlefx is an unknown quantity at this point puzzlefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was only trading at tertetu moments that I thought the most appropriate time, and also at that moment my emotions were not labile, so that I could earn some pips foks and very satisfying as if if there a good traders in good profit, threads namely My advice is never go against the trend while Going with the trend a good strategy, i have learnt the price action pattern which is really nice that Emotion is a difficult area that any business always vague about it.

Senior Member Muhammad Ibrahim is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Ibrahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hahahhaahah

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

HAHAHHAAHAH
    forex trading may agar jo trader yeh chose karta hai our esay indictor may us ko trader nahi kehta ho dear brother forex trading may ko mazak nahi hai k indicator say ki ja forex mind game hai our jub tak mind use nahi karo gay tab tak ap is may success hona mushkal hai dear brother so best yahi ho ga k ap si may success k liyeh indciator ka sahara chor kar koi our rasta apan lo dear brother

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if you can survive without the use of strategies to profit that ways believe my strategy will reflect my trading style and process rather than Many times I use hedging but later I found that this strategy is not good namely a buy position is long, or bought, then the next position is the same ie only buy nor vice versa accordingly (practice in demo first) practice make man perfect with one that will trade both tending and ranging market.

Senior Member abdul786 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharabela View Post
    That looks very convincing. You have tried your best to explain and given some pictures as well. I really like the writing that you have presented here. I am going to try it for a while and I will see how it works. I hope it works as well as it has been working for you. Thanks for sharing this.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Thanks a lot for this sharing. It seems to be I have been seen this strategy before somewhere. I am not sure though. However, you really have explained it nicely with pictures. This is what I really like about writing one that has pictures and detail explanation. I appreciate your contribution with this strategy that you have posted here.
    normally i actually do certainly not employ warning inside my exchanging simply because my spouse and i blow up our bank account various bank account limited to pursuing warning. the majority of the warning tend to be phony. despite the fact that your strategy is very good and desire it is going to provide the far better lead to the person. in order to prove the particular warning is worthwhile you'll want to write about the loss and percent ratio additionally.
    This is what I really like concerning writing the one that possesses images and detail justification. We appreciate your contribution using this strategy which you have posted here.

Banned mianhfz is an unknown quantity at this point mianhfz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strategies for trading on currency market are difficult to find. It is also not so easy to develop own Forex trading strategy as good trading systems are often born after years of dedicated studying and active trading. Even though our website will never be capable of outlining the global solution to Forex trading, we hope that strategies found on our web pages will shed a light on Forex strategy "hidden island" and help traders in their Forex researches.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast