+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy for trading.

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    strategy that I use and profitable, ie using Bollinger Bands indicator and stochastic ossilator because with this indicator is able to analyze which direction the market will move, we can see the crosshairs and take a look at ossilator bollingerbands trend, so when the second indicator in the direction we do order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji main to yehi kahunga ki ye indicator kafi effective hain lekin is tarah ke indicator maine pahle bhi dekh chuke hu ye hum logo ko fayda tabhi deta hain jab hum market ko kafi jayda watch karte hain aur ye strategy ka use higher time frame par karte hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned bonus is an unknown quantity at this point bonus's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for sharing your data with North American nation all, it's simply that i'm not too interested with yanag strategy you apply for this as a result of i attempted benyak of varied suggestions like in however the results that I got 100% forever suffered significant losses,, perhaps if additional observe i will be having a good progress............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    G bhai agar hum ek achi planing k sath kam kar rahay hay tu phr hamay kisi bi tarha ki problem nh ho gi lakin kafi zaida trader planing k begair trading kartay hay aur es tarha un ko kafi zaida mushkil bi hoti hay .
    forex mein planning ki bahut jaroorat hai jab takk trader forex mein planning nahi karenga wo ess business mein target achieve nahi kar sakta,ek baar planning ke baad hei trader ko trade open karni chahiye jisse wo sahi se stop loss aur take profit laga sakein apne capital ko manage karke..

Member milanidatto is an unknown quantity at this point milanidatto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for characteristic the information to the goop, that is an element of my business not too intrigued to young technical, as a result of I even have tried to convey concepts, as final ends up in a way, that I bought 100% usually suffered an important deficit, in all probability within the case of additional observe I needed, if you have got a wonderful tutorial performance.

Senior Member ughafoor is an unknown quantity at this point ughafoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy for trading

my suggestion is for beginners that before they start working on Forex trading they must know all about Forex trading.... and then start their work..... they also must used demo accounts in initial stages of their business..... after spend 8 to 9 months on demo accounts then you start working on your real accounts...........

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is need for developing a good strategy for trading in the forex market so that the traders can be able to obtain some consistent profits with the trading system thus developed. Its always very much necessary for the traders to use such systems when they are trading.

Member manik25 is an unknown quantity at this point manik25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I presently use a pointer in its affairs that my married woman, a couple of quid professional quo professional, I place on behalf of me because the solely reserve fund. King terribly wrong; this methodology rather well and offers a spread of their religion higher. you button, does one very have a a lot of affordable share losses are a locality prove consecration.

Member rard366 is an unknown quantity at this point rard366's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank a million. I am newbie in Forex but I learnt quickly... This explanation is very good

Senior Member sickcolet is an unknown quantity at this point sickcolet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need a strategy, if you havent is like walking without a road. You need an schedule to follow, if not, you will be not succesfull trading, and I think all of us want to be succesfull.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast