+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy for trading.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading strategy k liye yehii hy k ap bas aik set target karo os bad target trading ap close do you get shuda profit ko 3 ways if you manage karo if you account mai rehne do dosre ko wallet mai aur tees do you withdraw and One strategy that is a simple forex trading system is to follow the daily or weekly trend. Review the daily and weekly charts and find trends that seem to be well supported and entered. One caveat about this particular type of trading is that you move that looks small on the chart can reach 100 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame I thought that was for this Forex strategy. At the beginning I will try and to trade a demo account ... I only make a case for how to enter the market by getting conditions or selling conditions ... do I prefer to get a way to get out of the market and a few pips to limit Stop Loss & Take Profit ... So I will try trading strategies that are good and lattice bi indicator sa hamay faida tab hi hota hay jab hum market ko achi tarha watch you go along with hay trading. so that hum jald bazi in kartay hay trade kab kabi acha Hasil and milta hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently using pointers in his business that my married woman, some professional professionals, I place on my behalf because there is only a reserve of funds. The king is very wrong; this methodology is quite good and offers a higher spread of their religion. Your button, whether someone really has a lot of disadvantages to affordable sharing is an area proving consecration. and There is a need to develop a good strategy for trading on the foreign exchange market so that traders can get some benefits that are consistent with the developed trading system. It is always very important for traders to use such a system when they trade.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if you can survive without using a strategy to gain profit that believes my strategy will reflect my trading style and process rather than many times I use hedging but then I find that this strategy is not good ie long buy position, or buy, then position The next is the same, that is, just buying or vice versa according to the (practice in the first demo) practice makes people perfect by those who will trade both tending and range markets.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a not-so-good indicator-based trading system for those who want to become professional traders because that is what you need to ensure that you get everything right because if you don't forget it because the forex market will never give gifts. consistent. and appreciating it is related to expressing your expertise in almost all, indeed this is my business not necessarily too interested along with the techniques that make applications for this simply because I try to use the various recommendations including thus the benefits are always 100% usually fail heavy ... maybe if more practice I will use a good down payment.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing ... if I know, how long have you used this strategy? sorry, this is certainly very important for me who will start learning this strategy. and ... but that is not a plan per time that there will be a trading strategy that we usually make our basic foundation and in making trade decisions? So, I think the same thing ...

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aapne the strategy to reach share curry hi, the main lekin bhai ab aur jayda strategy using the nahi because of chahta hoon, the main ab bahut is confusing ho hoon style, the kis ko strategy follows me, the strategy is cool, bro. and Indicators can be effective and provide the correct code. But maybe you can't apply a trading card. I like scalping. I think that is for old traders.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good strategy. I think the short term strategy. if we use it in frame M15 and use good scalping, we make a very good profit but need to understand and need to test it in the demo after that the real trade hopes for the dough for us. and usually I don't use indicators in my trade because I blow up some of my accounts only for the following indicators

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex trading you will be able to sell your forex in a foreign currency and you will not be able to earn a profit in the forex market but in a foreign currency market, you will be able to invest in a foreign currency market and you will be able to pay a monthly fee. If you want to know more about how to do the work, please do not hesitate to contact me at

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading a foreign exchange scalping system, which requires foresight and capital, we can only watch as many open positions as possible in a short time and also in a near position, because the nature of scalping is trading in a short period of time. use indicators in my trade because I blow up some of my accounts only for the following indicators. most of the indicators are fake. Even though your strategy is good and hope it will give better results to users. to prove that the indicator is profitable, you also have to divide the loss ratio and percentage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast