+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 359 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still i'm not got serious loss however just the once i loss my 200$ in thereforeme point|in the future than i live all day to a small degree unhappy however ofter next day i will do strive once more to recover my loss as a result of i do know i loss my cash because of reason of unhealthy cash management so with in next month i recover my loss and begin agian trade with cash management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zaheer66 is an unknown quantity at this point zaheer66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaar maay forex forum paar abi abi new houn orr mujaay nahi lagta kaay mujaay loss ho gaa kyuun kaay maay dil saay kaam karta houn or agaar loss howa b toh maay qismat maay likha samajh loon gaa

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ARCHIEK is an unknown quantity at this point ARCHIEK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is quite obvious that no one will feel good after a huge loss. But its very necessary to control your emotions that time. Or you will over trade, take wrong entry and exit due to stress to cope up the loss and there are more chances to loose again. So i exit after a loss for that day.

Senior Member t20 is an unknown quantity at this point t20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear bro jab humein buht he havey loss hota ha tu humein buht he bora feel hota ha humein buht gussa ata ha aue yun dill krta ha k aisnda kabhi trade nahi krein gy leikin ohir bhi hum gussa ko kabo krty hein aur next time phir try krty hein

Member Sayi is an unknown quantity at this point Sayi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well be sure no one happy for a lost but we should not give up by fall and the hit which not break your bake it make it stronger just don't give up and try another time dont give excuse by quitting I lose every thing so I dont have any thing to do here

Member don1991 will become famous soon enough don1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee my dear me ap ko bath do ky mujy starting me bhot zayda loss ho gya tha forex me our mere sarhy investment khatam ho ghy th lakin ma na koi bh emotion expershion nahi dahy kyo ka mujy pata tha ya muj sa hova ah our ya is business ka hesa bh ah lakin ab nahi ho ga

Senior Member arbazali is an unknown quantity at this point arbazali's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is not easy to describe how we have feel after having big loss it is extremely tough to bear the loss but loss and profit are the part of business when we face loss then we feel so sad and try to recover our mistakes.

Senior Member ebizrai is an unknown quantity at this point ebizrai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haa ye ak bahut hi bare issue hai , ke jab bhi bahut hi jayada loss hoti hai to kaya feel hoti hai , ,mmujhe to algte hai ki tab lagte hai ki sayda mai ye risk nahi uthata to mujhe aise traded nahi karna chaiye tha .etc. etc . lakin ak bat or bhi hai hame jab bhi bahut loss hoti hai to hame ye bhi malum ho jati hai ki trading ke time par hame jarur kuch na kuchgalti huye hai , or is ke liye hi hame loss uthana pare , agar ham us loss se apne galti ko sudharke fir se trading karte hai to hame fir loss hone ki chance nahi hoti hai .

Member ali razaa is an unknown quantity at this point ali razaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very hard time for me and in my trade i get just loss so i fell not bad more because i know i get profit one day from forex trade and i do it.So for the feelings about loss is not good when i get loss then i leave the forex trade for 1 week or more till the prices are stable on one place then i do order and i recover loss.

Member malikhanzala is an unknown quantity at this point malikhanzala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very bad feeling after heavy loss in Forex. It is very bad thing or it is the worst thing that could happen to a Forex trader. I think that you should better think about how to reduce these losses and never to give up the Forex even you have lost all you money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 359 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)