+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 359 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi i am a new in the field and i know loss is a common thing of the forex business so after get huge loss then is close my trading and feel very sadness and thing about the forex business walking here and there .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilapbiswas is an unknown quantity at this point bilapbiswas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It feels relay bad after getting heavy loss,, losses is the line of every concern it never bump that you ever get form there is any magnitude when you confronting failure so be lull at that case, we poorness hear to control emotion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    makes understanding what is being Abke These happens to know thatthere is a chance That Can Be Known to work but May be beginning to fail if it does not benefit from losing speculator and learn from mistakes

Senior Member nice is an unknown quantity at this point nice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fell very unhappy for the heavy loss.i have feel that we leave the business for the loosing on the trading sites and i have disharded and but by friend encourge me and i have started again this types of the work on the trading sites so we should work.

Senior Member ejazamjaa is an unknown quantity at this point ejazamjaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab mujhy heavy loss hota hy to mein usko recove kany ki koshesh karta hun lakin agar recover na ho to mein usy chor deta hun or dobara sy learning start kar deta hun keun k forex mein humen jab bhi loss hota hy hamari apni ghalti ki waajh sy hota hy.

Banned Farhan Aziz is an unknown quantity at this point Farhan Aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks god that i not got heavy loss , because first of all i learn forex from my seniors , they have good knowledge and good experience therefore i not get any heavy loss , mostly i make good profit daily , forex is great business , i love it .

Senior Member methewf is an unknown quantity at this point methewf's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are not able to describe your feeling about loss it is the worest thing that you are facing in y=the business but business in make up of profit and loss you should face both of them in your life if you want to become a good business man

Senior Member forexer1 is on a distinguished road forexer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am feeling this after a huge time, because from last 6 to 8 months, i never bear the loss even a single penny, because i am using my own robots, that takes only profitable traders, but now a days i am bearing in floating, but i am waiting for better rates, and i will recover my loss within few months.

Senior Member tanusen180 is an unknown quantity at this point tanusen180's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fair once cut the fantastic damage (I) annoying, which convincingly shows these types of injuries create for reasons, after which you copy any harm now constipation is frightened, and began to give it up, but it brought my idea to lose completely.

Banned sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss is the part of every business jab forex mein loss hota hai tu kuch is hum learn kar letey hain for example mein ny lot big choose ki low capital par aur mera account zero ho giya hai is sy kuch seekh liya mean ky big lot size nai karni chaiye on low capital par.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 359 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)