+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 359 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this a natural phenomena that if some one loss then it is so sad and no one can control emotions but it the part of tradding so , emotions should be control at that time when some one loss .

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

this a natural phenomena that if some one loss then it is so sad and no one can control emotions but it the part of tradding so , emotions should be control at that time when some one loss .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lost the first time, I felt very frustrated, as if the world would end, as if the spirit of life had faded,
    and wanted to stop trading. But as I think back, indeed all traders feel such a process.
    and finally I realized that learning forex is very difficult, and I have to stay afloat
    if I want to succeed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

dingin (2017-09-24)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade anxiety can be a problem for traders who have suffered serious losses. Anxiety can lead to loss of confidence,
    fear of mistakes, and deprivation of your ability to be objective and also suggest this is a very important attribute that every Forex trader must have.
    Proper self-control will help traders manage risk if they learn to set a day's income target, and soon stop, they reach
    their target without having to trade further. In most cases, traders lose because driven by greed to make more money
    and that is why traders must use a certain degree of self-control to avoid heavy losses.
    so encounter with stout

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone who suffers a loss feels bad is a reality. Because all the money he got from
    hard work has been wasted with only a small mistake. But every mistake gives us a new lesson.
    So do not let go. Remember that when we are new.
    Invest small capital to reduce losses.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji heavy loss hone se trader upset toh hota hai aur saath mein uska confidence bhi kam ho jaata hai isliye humein heavy loss se bachna chahiye aur stop loss ka use karna chahiye ye tool bahut hi helpful hai aap ko apni trades open karne ke baad stop loss jarur laga lena chahiye bhai ji.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good, healthy that your speculators really feel depressed after a big loss,
    especially if he drops his full money, so too, When I also really feel the stress along
    with issues related to long-term trading, but soon after a number of periods When
    I know that it was published in my life to face the loss, that's why When I face a loss, so that factor makes me cool.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel hopeless and give up hope to live .... 1 week I just think of my loss that what I have done to me ...
    all my money is lost and dreamed damaged due to loss .. fair If a trader feels tense after experiencing big losses,
    especially if he loses all his capital, as well, I also feel the tension and worry about future trade,
    but after a while I realized that it was written in my destiny to face the loss, that's why I faced a loss,
    so it made me cool .

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ohh ... When I lost weight, I could not control my emotions, really sick. But I know its natural,
    everyone feels bad when it gets lost weight. On the other hand losses are part of every business,
    making people cautious so that people know how to prevent losses and generate good profits.
    So I think the loss is not bad at all.

Junior Member armankhan is an unknown quantity at this point armankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many time i face a heavy loss in tarding but you still working and tarding with cool mind beacase every time you did not do a loss so you get some dollar with good tarding so do not fear about loss beacase is a part of game and try too your best and do not loss hope beacase when you do a loss
    then you after do best tarding and learning

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I think this is good way to control your actions but it think if you have strong money management strategy you will ever has big loss Bec your entry will depend on your balance so if you loss big money that mean your account is big balance and you can cover the losses in next win trade
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedyassen For This Useful Post:

neil92 (2017-09-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 359 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)