+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 359 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Mein Khwab Mein Bhi Ye Soch nahi sakta ki Mujhse jyada hai we loss Ho lekin Agar aapko loss hona ho Toh aapko Koi Nahi Bata sakta aur Agar Baat Ho heavy loss ki toh aapko stress ho jata hai bahut jyada frustration hoti hai Jiski wajah se hum mazeed trading nahi kar sakte Isliye Isliye risk Itna Le Jitna loss ap bardasht kar sakte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-30), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-29), Mr Law (2018-06-30), Nirzana (2018-06-29), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-06-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kontut View Post
    I have no special feelings. When I lose money in Forex trading, I bear it as part and share of play as a ship. But when I started working very hard on others to develop a balanced mindset I then began to ignore my losses. and I really conclude destroyed, especially if the expiration is due to make a big slip, I give to be eloquent with regret, but it is period and we are mortal to hear how these feelings require and lead them down us.
    forex ke ek junoon hona chaiy ki mughe karna hai to karna hai whi kafi hai forex ke liy aur kuch nhi forex junooo hi sab kuch hai yadi hum junoon ke sath isko karna start kr eten hain to hum isme bahut hi best kar lenge ye sabse acha ho jayega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to atul231 For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-06-30)

Junior Member ImdadAli will become famous soon enough ImdadAli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear pehli baat to yeh k loss tab he hota he jab hum koi mistakes krte hen is liye ghussa hone k bajae apni mistakes per qaboo pane ki zarorrat he hum ager heavy loss k bad ghussa honge ya forex ko blame den ge to khoya hua paisa wapis nahi a jae ga balke is mein hamara apna nuqsan ho ga isiliye hume chahiye k hum apni emotions ko control me rakhen or ager humne apne emotions ko control me rakh liya toh phir hum ho skta he forex per koi bara profit bnane me kamyab ho jae kyun yeh bari ghalti he jo hr koi krta he forex mein..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ImdadAli For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-06-30)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i bear a heavy loss in trading than i feeling not good i feel very stress and i want to be relaxed so i do not open any more trade and trying to be normal in my life because any body do not want to bear a heavy loss and he not want to accept it

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-24), mehro (2018-08-21)

Banned shoaibashraf455 is on a distinguished road shoaibashraf455's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am just nothing to do because i believe that winning and loosing is a part of your life so always remains patient and believe on god who will see every thing .all my moneys go away and dream broke down for having losses.hankx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoaibashraf455 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087 has a spectacular aura about sattar087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losds ka bad kon sa peoples hain jo happy rehta hain koi bhee happy naheen rahta mare bahi but kamyab woh hota hao jo apni ghulti ko dobara naheen dohraty apni mistake sa hamesh sekhna chaiya jio apni mistake dobare naheen dohraty wohi kamyab hotay hain

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    continue we never become serious los nevertheless only once i actuall big losses this $ 200 per workday compared to i actually survive a little sotp bit miserable stay from overnight i will do the same consideration as before to repeat this big defeat For the reason that I admit, I really lose this great capital of producing rom reasons with a terrible contrast capiatl then by using around the month of the draw, I really cover this big loss you have to trade by using capital control. and Forex trading is a very bold path and a lot of bargaining money loosely due to voice requests and also the greed and emotion of terminating your trading account, so if you face huge losses, then try to recover it in time, if you lose money in trading.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we regularly practice and analysis long-term trading charts honestly then it may protect our losses so There is no way we can trade with 100% accuracy but when our position turns bad we have to cut it as soon as possible before it turns to worse Forex too very profitable and also a highly skilled business. This tool automatically closes the order that opened when the price touched the stop loss point and the main reason why most traders fail is because of money than so we should avoid greed and make good money management and then get from this business only trade with this strategy in the market forex but you have to maintain a good trading strategy and must make sure good trading platform If you avoid from loss at first you need to learn enough about forex in fact It is most important for everyone to use stop loss

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I ask for big reductions, I postulate it casually and I hold my emotions then I get my errors in the trade, then I get my mistake and I try that I never make this mistake again and I hope for the forefront I ever tried to do Different trading techniques from the use of relationships now. However, and once again my partner burns very strongly and smoke $ 200 during the day, when my partner and burns life, all day, it feels even a bit frustrating, fire the next day to win the test, especially the one me, my partner knows and the reasons terrible to save money over the coming months, coming to partners and burning and industrial activities as well as cash early in the competition.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    * Honestly the time I reduce the fantastic damage that I hate is amazing to see the reasons that produce this kind of damage, but only after the duplicate of each injury now has a fear with the closure and holding began to leave the clinging but he has kind of losing my own height in total. and Emotional Control is an important factor for the success of our trade, indeed we are not absolute to control our emotions but with a lot of experience in trading then we will be able to do it easily and when I lose trade I will definitely feel sad and I start thinking why I lost money then i will fix the bad what is my mistake then keep trading again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 359 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)