+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 359 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Junior Member Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214's Avatar
    Thanks
    Heavy loss k bhad mai ko bht zyada bura feel hota hai aur mai market ki waja sy bht zyada upset hojata hai aur mai phir off ho jata hun market sy kuch days
    k leye thaky mai apny mind ka set krun aur kuch acha karny ki koshish karun next time bus yahi mera plan hota hai loss k bhad k new krun kuch acha....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad1214 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-07-31), Unregistered (1)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Well, positive attitude is very important for trading in forex so one should control his emotions on heavy loss because its part of every business besides this one day u have loss the next day you may earn more so the strategy of try try again must be applied.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-31)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    after heavy loss karne ke bad humain bohat gusa to ata hai but main acha feel karta hon ku ke muje pta hai ke loss karne ke bad hi hum sucess bi karte hain humain is bat ki tension nae lenic aiye kabi bi forex main.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that it is the most appropriate market for losing money, and when I get a profit means if I produce then I say I am the biggest jion and the market for profit, I am losing so understate this I do not have more stimulation to trade, I became discourgfe at that time. and when I suffered huge losses in my trade. I became very sad. I thought about my mistakes and also understood that I did not translate the trade. I have to do an endless battle to get a trade change. I did not do the Forex impact that day. But the next day I release the tension and start trading again.

Member WayneFx is on a distinguished road WayneFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear if have getting heavy loss so dont be sad because in every business where there is loss so there is also a profit so dont lose your work, even you can more focusing on the forex news and more working in demo trading with the help of forex news.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well that feeling is so gisgusting how ever professional trader will control their emotioan and think about the main point of getting loss and make stretchy to control the turning point because that point make their account washed or loss to he continue improve him self to gain profit instead of getting loss
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading mein jab bhi humare ko bada loss ka samna karna padta hai, to tab trader bahut jayda dukhi ho jata hai, lekin humko us loss ko recover karna hota hai, aur uske liye badiya trading karna padta hai bhai.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-07-31)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel very bad after a big loss in Forex. This is a very bad thing or it is the worst thing that can happen to a Forex trader. I think you should think better about how to reduce this loss and never hand over Forex even you have lost all your money. and This is a very difficult time for me and in my trade I just get a loss so I do not fall any worse because I know I get a one day profit from forex trading and I do it. So for the feeling of loss is not good when I get a loss then I leave forex trading for 1 week or more until the price is stable in one place then I make a booking and I recover the loss.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult to describe the feeling of losing capital in large numbers because in this case we are much more disappointed and the only solution I try is I start watching any comedy so I can make myself relax and can not make other trades that can also causing harm as in this case our mind stops thinking. and has a felling when it suffers huge losses. Because I think the profit and loss of this name is business and the loss is part of Business. So, I try to profit next time to cover big losses from Forex.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai heavy loss kay bad ak trader ko bohat zada tension hoti hai. Likan es tensdion say hum forex market mai kamyabi hasil kr sakty hai. Forex market mai loss ko recover krna hai aur forex market mai kamyabi hasil krna hai gtou hum ko apni strategy ko strong krna hai tou hum loss ko recover kr sakty hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 359 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)