+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 359 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I face losses in forex trading, I observe all the conditions that I face during trading and make conclusions about trading that face losses and remember the conditions that cause losses so that next time I don't repeat.
    we can try again to recover my loss one day than I live because I know I lost my money for bad money management reasons so I lost a hundred dollar balance and I felt that we left it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    heavy loss karne ke bad jesa ke sabi react kate hai muje bi bohat gusa ata hai but main slow slow control karne ki try karta hon ke main complete focus karun apne next plans pe ye bohat zaruri ha ke hum bad tricks apply na karian.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-23), sakigbest (2018-08-21), sarfraz786 (2018-08-23), yulbang111 (2018-08-29)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel after the more weight losing more learning, more learning. Learn more about Money management, learn more to stop losing and take profits, practice more demo accounts, learn more about Forex trading. Forex is a learning business. So I feel after losing weight, I am about the Forex market.
    Of course I feel sad because what I lost was my hard-earned money. But the main target is that I am aware of my mistakes and try not to happen on time. I am one entity that if you are not not concentrated, you can never win. So I worked harder and tried to get back the amount lost.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I felt really bad at the beginning where I had won more than $ 290 in the first two days but on the third day you might lose money in my account what you got and what I had at the beginning was an experience and feeling bad.
    after winning the trade I will feel happy and satisfied. I know what I have done and I get the reward. I get money from him. and I will work harder to get other trades and make more. when I lose trading I will definitely feel sad and I start thinking why I lost money so I will fix the bad what is my fault then continue to trade again.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all we have to learn well about trading. Second, we have to make good strategies and always until I think that forex traders must gain experience because it is very important for them to avoid losses because you can minimize risk players for some who are still in Forex trading. by following a few effective tips that are suitable Basically I am a student of the forex trading business and losses are part of the forex trading business and controlling more losses is the quality of a good forex trader.
    This is one and must do the way to lose from trading as our living assets can survive when we have our own trading strategy. When that happens a loss will come down with you can only reduce your losses if you trade with the right money management and always try to use stop loss in your trading to avoid large losses in a single trade but almost certainly you will fail

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade here from 1.5 years ... SO Now I'm in this condition that after getting a loss, I'm not too sorry for the amount ... Because NOW I have a monthly target of income ... SO When I get my target fulfilled ... then most of the time I try to get more amounts ... SO I feel lost ... but NOW I am calm knowing ... and I think to keep your capital first of all the two things that are most important is money management and second is stop loss is always using this in your order to secure yourself from losses as if the Stop loss that I know that will help you here stop losses is so strong that it will become protected if you know how to use it very well especially hello my friend I think that using a stop loss device is a good way to protect yourself from loss or to lose weight

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aap ko heavy loss hota hy tu aap ko itna parshan hony ki zarorat nahi hy bass apny mind ko fresh karrin ore jo ghaltian aap ny ki thi onhy thek karryn ore achy trha say analysis karryn ore apna thora thora kar ky loss ko recover karryn...
    Try Try Again Never Loss Again And Bright Future Again.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-15), Mustansir (2018-09-01), Trump (2018-08-19)

Junior Member anjaleenaqueen00 is on a distinguished road anjaleenaqueen00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually it is hard to control yourself after getting such kind of huge loss from forex trading.so if i got any such kind of loss may be i cannot be able to overcome of ourself due to a lagr loss. so always try to work experiencly on forex so that you have not face such kind of loss thanks

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjw loss to ni hwa abhi tk but earning me hu jisko bhi loss hota h use boht c prblms ko face krna prhta h koshish yhi krni chaiye k loss na ho earn zyda ho

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Khair mujhe tu abhi heavy loss ni howa kiunke ke mien small capital invest krta hn.is mien heavy loss ka khtra ni hota or thora boht profit mil hi jata he.waise bhi mien stop loss or take profit ka use krta hn.jis se loss ke kam chance hoten hen.agr thora thora boht loss hojay tu preshan hota hn.lakin phir himat se kam le kr trading krta hn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 359 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)