+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 359 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member tradetiger has much to be proud of tradetiger has much to be proud of tradetiger has much to be proud of tradetiger has much to be proud of tradetiger has much to be proud of tradetiger has much to be proud of tradetiger has much to be proud of tradetiger has much to be proud of tradetiger has much to be proud of tradetiger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 Times in 319 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss k bad toh bora he lgta ha hai kon chata ha k mujha loss ho har ak khawash hoti hai k mujy loss na ho kse ka dil toh ni chata mjy loss holekn hum ko smjna chyaia k hum loss kis wja say ho rha hai os pa hum ko tawjo dane chyai k dobra loss na ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss honay kay bad to bura sab ko feel hota hai lekin kiyun kay ap ne bohat mehnat kar k investment ki hoti hai lekin hamain chahiye kay emotional honay ki bjae apni mistake ko analyse karain aur mazeed mehnat karain taky ap apny loss ko recover kar sakain aur agy mzeed kamyabi hasil kr skain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Julia_jerry For This Useful Post:

tradetiger (2018-10-18)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a lot of evidence for us to be the reason why we have to enter forex trading as our business, every trader has thought of the benefits and opportunities of this trading business. so I'm sure this business will make me a good trader and can become a rich person and always make me progress in the right way nothing becomes without loss that we must learn how to control ourselves when in that condition to make us stable under any circumstances ensure your trading ability if you want to trade.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose weight I can't control my emotions, it really hurts. but I know its natural nature Sometimes I get a loss but it's very nominal It's hard to describe the feeling of loss and loss and profit is part of the business but if I have knowledge then I make this loss If a trader works hard and hard in forex it depends to the trader that he will succeed and there is an 80% chance of hard work and there is a 20% chance of luck being considered so many opportunities is hard work and luck is calculated in small amounts.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fell very unhappy about the big loss, this is not good for me, I can't imagine this at all times is very bad for me at the time of trading. I know I lost my money for bad money management reasons so that next month I recover my losses and start trading with money management and it is very difficult to describe the feeling of losing a truly total character like in this person we are often more frustrated and one- the only bleach I tried mostly was that I signed watching every comedy image so I could head my own actions and could not pretend with other transactions that might also be loss to the entity as in this example our mind stops thinking.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tulang is on a distinguished road tulang's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't have to face a permanent weight loss situation. because I trade with small volumes always. several times I had to face small losses, at that time I felt sad for a while but I never fell disappointed. I always learn from my mistakes and with good planning, get a profit later. and One time I fell very sad because after doing very good research If I got a big reduction. then I looked at the transactions that existed for my collateral duty and I eff the victim and the idea of currency transactions and every second I got to lower it If I needed to type recognize.

Member kuikmall will become famous soon enough kuikmall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When there is a huge loss of regret, but you should benefit from the reasons for this and try to move away a little on the market after that make sure that the same error did not succeed

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course after getting a few lost heaves we need to rest and during the break we have to make our brains free of tension doing pleasure and going out to shop and we should never feel depressed or hopeless because losing is part of the business. After facing huge losses, we have to do a proper analysis of our losses and we must see our mistakes so we make losses and work hard to avoid these mistakes in the future. and get to "You have to analyze the market and reported business news rather than possible for all of us that every business has two parts. I think stop loss will help you avoid risks in forex trading trading as I use 2% in trading and 10% with all of my open trades that give me good control over my risk and trade do not threaten my account. To control greed you can protect yourself from losses.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear,,,usually, me big loss k bad boht jyada upset ho jati hun or tension ki waja se trading close kar daity hun or dobara learning start karti hun taky dear me apne mistakes ko good knowledge ki power se avoid kar sakun.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-08), QamarXulqi (2018-10-08)

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe itna udaas mehsoos hota hai kyunkay mein forex trading mein apna paisay khata hon lekin is ke baad mujhe apne trading ka andaza karna parta hai mere trading account mein kyun kho jata hai lehaza mujhe apni khuli kho se pehlay kho diya hai

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naqvi2018 For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-08), Mustansir (2018-10-08), QamarXulqi (2018-10-08), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 359 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)