+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 359 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member Muhammad Ramzan is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Ramzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab hamein bohot zayadah loss hota hai tou ham aik dafa bohot darr jatey hen kyn k ham ney is baat k barey mein kabi socha bi nai hota, is mein bi hamari hi mistake hai kyn k agar ham khud ko ye yakeen dilaen k agar hamein profit ho sakta hai tou loss bi ho sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MirzaBhai is on a distinguished road MirzaBhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss hony ke baad kisy acha lagta hai isi tarha mujhy be acha nhi laga aur mujhy aesa be nhi laga tha ke mujhy loss ho ga lakin ye business hai he aesa he risky iss main aap ko pata nhi lagta agr aaj profit hai to kal loss ho ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rajucu1992 is an unknown quantity at this point rajucu1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i get huge loss after then i feel to resign from this business but after a moment i get my loss as a challenge.So for overcome from my loss i prepared myself hardly.So only advice for success here is work hard and thesis on market.

Senior Member msajjad70007 is an unknown quantity at this point msajjad70007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan agr karobar se loss aa hi giy ahai to hum himat kiun hary hum ko agy bharna hai loss hota hai lekin hum ko tajrba bhi to hota hai na hum wahi galti phi rniah karty tab hum kofeda hi hota hai

Senior Member rabia786 is on a distinguished road rabia786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes after I get vast loss.i am aghast and do nothing regarding trade.then i notice my faults.i work on that and acquire higher results.i thought that it happens in commerce.so i buy relax bed once more. it'll be useful to you in future commerce.

Senior Member mobeen9t3 is an unknown quantity at this point mobeen9t3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe boht he bura lagta ha.
    ma is business ma abhi tak just loss ma he hun . kyn k mujhe abhi is forex business ma koi konwledge neh ha. isi waja sa mujhe loss ho jata ha.

Senior Member habibm41 is an unknown quantity at this point habibm41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is the part of a business.so that when i loss of my capital than i feel of sorrow but i take it easy.and i understand i have lack of knowledge that's way i again learn on forex and also practice on demo account more and more.than after i again to prepare for trading.

Member Franso Shikoli Njenga is an unknown quantity at this point Franso Shikoli Njenga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at first it was very disheartening for me but overtime i have taught myself to understand that this business is risky and loses are just a part of the package and this helps me move on

Senior Member adnan1007 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan1007's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is true that loss is not good news for any one. and when high loss come it dis heart the traders and they may get high tension and sadness. but we should not stop trading and think that loss is part of it and we will do more profits than our high loss..

Banned Shaheer is an unknown quantity at this point Shaheer's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that it human being nature that when he/she have to face the loss they automatically get upset and when they get much profit then they become very happy and feel good so it is the matter about all the human same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 359 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)