+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 359 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member zdakowla is an unknown quantity at this point zdakowla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that sometimes when i getted the losses and when i got heavy loss then i feel much sad. as in the previous i have got heavy loss in it. we have to get the money in it if we will try to do the more work on it so then we can succeed to getted really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rfsaghar is an unknown quantity at this point rfsaghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still i am not got heavy loss but one time i loss my 200$ in one day than i live all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to recover my loss because i know i loss my money due to reason of bad money management so with in next month i recover my loss and start agian trade with money management

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

i feel very disappointed and don't know what about to do... i feel hopeless and give up the hope for living.... 1 week i just think of my losses that what i have done to me... all my moneys go away and dream broke down for having losses..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shamimamjed is an unknown quantity at this point shamimamjed's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh to human nature ha kay jab kabhee koee big loss hota ha to sadness hotee ha lakin es situation main give up nahen kerna chahiya koinkay forex business asa he ah some time loss or some time profit loss ho jaiy to depress nahen hona chahiya or profit ho to over confidence naheen hona chahiya or money ko manage ker kay he trade place kerna chahiya or big loss say safe rehanay kay liya stop loss or take profit kay tool ko use kerna chahiya.

Junior Member saby is an unknown quantity at this point saby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think no one should get sad after getting heavy loss because if one time you have faced loss then next time you wil be very careful about trade and you can earn more money.and this will also increase your experience.....

Senior Member lovely786 is on a distinguished road lovely786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhay tu bohat bad feel hata hay or main apnay aap ko guilty feel krta hun. koin k forex main heavy loss k matlab hay k aap forex market say out. or main forex market say out nahi hona chahta.

Senior Member nabibux is on a distinguished road nabibux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab m new trader tha tab agar koi loss hota tha tu m hamesha luck ko blem karta tha, or next time phir sy umeed laga kar dobara sy try kar ta tha, lekin jab sy forex business ko proper way m learn kiya or samjha tu pata chala ky m hamesha umeed ky chakar m or luck ky asray py trade karta tha. agar forex ko samjh kar or seakh kar karain tu loss nh hooga.

Senior Member saba_425 is an unknown quantity at this point saba_425's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya to business ka maiin factor hai jiss kop har trader ko bardass karna hi pary ga or iss ma koi khass nahi hai k app nahi karan agar app sahi tarhan kam sy kam incvesting par achi leverage k sath tarding karan gy to yakinana achi earning hogi.

Senior Member irfanfx is an unknown quantity at this point irfanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    felling achi to nahe ho gey ur mera khayal say kisi ke bi felling achi ni ho ge but ye sub to business main aam se bat hai agar hum busniss kar rahen hain to hume jahan profit hasil hota hai wahan loss be ho ga to is main bura to lagta hai but hume sabar say kam lyna chaye ye hamary liye behtar ho ga

Senior Member kimy091 is an unknown quantity at this point kimy091's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To me this is the part of the trading so we should accept this and this can be more well to us if we do the right thing and hope it can be more well to us in the best way. Every one will be very upset at this time when they make loss. But he/she will not give up his/her hope. They will find their weakness and will try again.

Senior Member rfsaghar is an unknown quantity at this point rfsaghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel very disappointed and don't know what about to do... i feel hopeless and give up the hope for living.... 1 week i just think of my losses that what i have done to me... all my moneys go away and dream broke down for having losses..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 359 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)