+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 359 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member malikshakeel04 is an unknown quantity at this point malikshakeel04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab forex main heavy loss hota hai tu bht bura feel hota hai aur kafi bura lagta hai but main kahon ga ager us heavy loss se humein fida utana chiya aur dekhna chiya ke kis waja se loss hua aur next time wo gulti dubara na ho tu us heavy loss ko hum apna experience bana sakte hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member suraj334 is an unknown quantity at this point suraj334's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after getting heavy loss i get upset, as i couldn't make up to the target and to release my pain i turn on the music which make me relax, so that stress won't distroy future trade and i try not to do the mistake i did previously.
    Last edited by suraj334; 2013-12-04 at 09:25 PM.

Senior Member shafqatrasool is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatrasool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss ko main itna ziyda feel ni karta aur sekhta hoon apne loss se bi aur ziyda loss hota hai tu apne strategy ko change kar sekhne ki koshish karta hoon aur expert traders se mazeed contact kar k learning karta hoon ta k next time mjhy esa loss na ho aur main us ko profit main change karoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rfsaghar is an unknown quantity at this point rfsaghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still i am not got heavy loss but one time i loss my 200$ in one day than i live all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to recover my loss because i know i loss my money due to reason of bad money management so with in next month i recover my loss and start agian trade with money management

Senior Member redrose.enn is an unknown quantity at this point redrose.enn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abhi forex main naye ho abhi tak main demo main kaam ker rhe ho evenmjy demo main bhi loss hota hai toh mara dil ko kuch hota hai. aur afsoos hota hai lakin sometimes i feel real main agar mjy loss ho jaya to main to shyd forex chor ka baag jao abhi lakin bhut umeedan hain mjy forex say

Banned llulida is an unknown quantity at this point llulida's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly that this s a very bad experience by all forex markets as a traders, it is good that you get your account protected from this next times, i bet that the trader that has this kind of loses are the ones that are not using stop loss, this is very important trading equipments !

Senior Member rfsaghar is an unknown quantity at this point rfsaghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel very disappointed and don't know what about to do... i feel hopeless and give up the hope for living.... 1 week i just think of my losses that what i have done to me... all my moneys go away and dream broke down for having losses..

Senior Member umarakbar is an unknown quantity at this point umarakbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    main bht buraa mahsooss kaar raha apna lose kaarwaa kaa abb iss ko recoveer karna haa main bus luck ki zaroraat haa kisi tarhaan lose poraa ho jaye phir ahtayaat ka sath trading karoon ga

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    sad of course, and i ever got this experiences for several times and almost made me down and leave the business, but then i realized if leaved forex trading , then i just took empty hands or even some loses and i will never forget it, then i tried to learn and learn again, and i believe that i can get the right for trading and make it profitable, and now, this is about the time, if we want to spend more and more time, i believe that we can make a good thing and get back our losing and make it profitable, now, my profit is better

Senior Member fiazh is on a distinguished road fiazh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well , mai hi nahi balky si mai jo bhi bhooot bara loss gain kare ga woh humre liye bhooot acha hay , ku keh hum sb isi trah easily hum is ami kaam kar ty hayn , or yah hum sb kli bnest choice hay , or isi liye si mai hum jab kamkrty hayn to bhooot bura feel karta hun keh mujhe is mailos ho gya ..................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 359 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)