+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 359 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member naveed1122 is a jewel in the rough naveed1122 is a jewel in the rough naveed1122 is a jewel in the rough naveed1122 is a jewel in the rough naveed1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fed's Clarida speech - United States

Next Release

Fri, Feb 22 2019
    17:00 GMT

0 Days0 Hours10 Minutes43 Seconds

Richard H. Clarida began a four-year term as Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System on September 2018. Beyond his academic curriculum, Dr. Clarida served as the assistant secretary of the U.S. Treasury for Economic Policy from February 2002 until May 2003. In that position, he served as chief economic adviser to Treasury secretaries Paul H. O'Neill and John W. Snow. Clarida is seen as a moderate, with no particularly radical view in monetary policy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    i always try to make trade with small leverage and make small trades because i want to keep my account save for long time. as i make small trades i get loss some time but it is not very heave loss that i can not afford. i face small losses and which i always try to convert in profit after knowing the reason of my loss. so i also suggest new traders not to make big trade because when you trade with high leverage and make big trade you can face a heavy loss which can be very difficult to recover.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naveed1122 is a jewel in the rough naveed1122 is a jewel in the rough naveed1122 is a jewel in the rough naveed1122 is a jewel in the rough naveed1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The correction higher started to lose more momentum after breaking back above its 200 day MA. Seller gave up. The 100 hour MA at 1.30117 did not give much of a fight either.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, we need to understand that forex is a profitable trade and also a high risk, I think if we can trade with appropriate risk management then we will not experience losses in our trade, so we need to develop our trading skills and have to trade with correct understanding of trends and money management.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course I really consider that not to face a heavy loss situation still. because I always trade with small volumes. several times I had to face small losses, at that time I felt sad for a while but I never fell disappointed. I always learn from my mistakes and with good planning to make profits at a later time and when we get big losses we will be too panicked so we have to understand that we have to stay away from forex trading at that time so we will be confident for time next trade to recover losses

6. The Following User Says Thank You to damage For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately of course I also think that usually after getting a big loss, I become stressed and can't control myself, my next trade gets worse, I have to be able to manage money properly, and I have to commit to change, so I hope that I can avoid big losses in my next trading opportunity, I have to increase my confidence.

Member oppo is a glorious beacon of light oppo is a glorious beacon of light oppo is a glorious beacon of light oppo is a glorious beacon of light oppo is a glorious beacon of light oppo is a glorious beacon of light oppo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss hona ka dukha tu hota hai lakin ap ko kam karta rahana chahya os sy ya hai k loss say he banda kamyab hota hai, feel tu buhat bura he hota hai ap ko samjhna chahya phr he ap kuch trading kar saka ga

Member Hh151 will become famous soon enough Hh151's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    creating a new dealing program along with that I 'm improving along with superior. As a result, learning through your mistakes is usually great and you also achieve confidence every time it is found.

Member Hh151 will become famous soon enough Hh151's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex is a that way of life in which if you lost something then you can again get it agian....if u not loss your hops..make an other effort with an other brielent stategy

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business hai yeha profit hai to nuksan bhi hai. Jub bhi mujhe behot jyada loss ho jata hsi to us din mai trade nhi krta. Pehele to mistake dundta hu. Us mistake ko ms word mai type kerta hu taki aagey k lye mai thoda alert rehu.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 359 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)