+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 359 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i have to face severe kind of loss in my trading then i close my forex account and i prefer to watch movies and wrestling shows to make my brain fresh and energetic. The day i face loss i donot trade after facing loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mrmalik is an unknown quantity at this point mrmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss honay kay baad aqal aati hay aur phir samjh aati hay kay hum ne Trade sahi nahi lagai ya humain ye Trade against lagani chahiye thi magar tub tak hum loss kar chukay hotay hein iska best solution yahi hay kay loss to hotay rehtay hein ye Business ka hisa hay humain soch smajh kar aur thori Trade lagani chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    feel very disappointed and don't know what about to do... i feel hopeless and give up the hope for living.... 1 week i just think of my losses that what i have done to me... all my moneys go away and dream broke down for having losses.. we become very sad

Senior Member Ashraf69 is an unknown quantity at this point Ashraf69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel very disappointed and don't know what about to do..I also feel tension and worries regarding future trades and i will be very unhappy.i will find my weakness and will be try again.

Member Haradhon is an unknown quantity at this point Haradhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my trading time I keep discipline and avoid greed but if accidentally get heavy loses then I become restless and don't know what shall I do now. Frustration is danger for me.So I close my trade and wait for next week.

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    still i am not got heavy loss but one time i loss my 200$ in one day than i live all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to recover my loss because i know i loss my money due to reason of bad money management so with in next month i recover my loss and start agian trade with money management it is great forum

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading business profit and loss is the part of trade i get loss two time in this trade but i am sure that one day i will get and i will earn much money from this trading business because the loss increase your confidence and experience

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these is the right work for the great working principles that we are all working choice that we trade that we can for some reason the working and well informed to the same to work and be sure that we all known to know the right perspective that we have to rule the right to we have to really understand what is the right reasons to trades

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one who want to get heavy loss, it makes we will be upset, angry to ourself and regret our bad decisions after getting heavy loss. It makes us need to learn how important is using stop loss in every single trade. it can avoid us from getting heavy loss, so it will not happened again in our trading

Banned ciocio is on a distinguished road ciocio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thing I often do when there is a loss that many grieving. It does not make me then continued sad, but there must be a change I need to do to make me no longer experience the loss that much. With it we can make the results of this loss as a valuable lesson for us to live in a state that is sad because of the loss that much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 359 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)