+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: चिपचिपा: प्रतिबंध लगाने के लिए कारण

Member muhammad_b_70 is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad_b_70's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks sir i have read your all comments i have looking your thanks full all life because that notes is the best of best rules i have strictly fallow your all post i have looking your please i have unintentionally more then violate please all member Dali y post a 50 post only allow and when looking the the system of days posting member.. if member post the short post please delete in fine it strictly i have in your friends

THANKS SIR

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member blackagent47 is an unknown quantity at this point blackagent47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother my bonus and posts detail is below???? i am confused that my bonus is 25.50 form 85 posts but my total post showing are 76.and my 9 posts are showing in in no-bonus posts as -9 . why 9 is showing with negative sign but why not showing as positive 9????. what is happening???? and what is mean by -9?????

Total Posts 76
    Posts Per Day 13.05
    No-bonus posts (the bonus for them isn't counted) -9
    Accumulated bonus 25.50 USD
    Including (this month)
    Trading Discussion Area 25.50 USD (85 posts)
    Trading Software 0.00 USD (0 posts)
    Broker Discussion 0.00 USD (0 posts)
    Free Dialog 0.00 USD (0 posts)

Bonus for this month 25.5 USD

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Lalej Bentires Abdou is an unknown quantity at this point Lalej Bentires Abdou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually this is my first post a friend show me this interesing website, i wish i can enjoy with trading because this is my first experience i promise all that i ll respect rules and all condition that website talk about, i hope that my experience will be positif and help me in my real life , that s really interesing even if i m non english speaker it s my 3th language so here certanly i ll emprove my english , so thanks again for all those postif things

Senior Member blackagent47 is an unknown quantity at this point blackagent47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thankss brother.. i saw it now.

---------- Post added 07-31-2013 at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-30-2013 at 02:54 AM ----------

mazprofx brother i have a problem, my no bonus post = -1 , total posts are 83 and my bonus is 25.2 in 84 posts. i am confuse that what is mean by -1 and my bonus is 25.2 from 84 posts but my total posts are 83. plz tell me about this, what is going on ?????????????

Senior Member saleem123 is an unknown quantity at this point saleem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir main kuch confuse hu,please help me,mujhe forum ko join key 10 day ho gey hain,main daily post ka reply bi kr rha hu but sir mari sirf 2 post show ho rhi hain in k elawa koi be post show ni ho rhi sir main banned ho gea hu,mujhe kuch pat ni lg rha,sir main forum rules ko achi trha follow krta hu kabi cheating ni ki please sir help me.or jo rules ap ny btey hain un hmesha follow kron ga.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagent47 View Post
    sir two questions are confusing me , my one question is that , have my account verify and what is the sign of verify account???? and my 2nd question is that, what is limit of posts per day????? some member say that we should not post 25 posts and some says 30 to 35 , i am so confused.
    When your account is showing the total no. of posts and your posts are now visible then you will come to know that your account has been approved....

The limit for posting is unlimited and you can posts any no. of posting, till they are good, original and more than two lines....

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir two questions are confusing me , my one question is that , have my account verify and what is the sign of verify account???? and my 2nd question is that, what is limit of posts per day????? some member say that we should not post 25 posts and some says 30 to 35 , i am so confused.

Senior Member freemoney is an unknown quantity at this point freemoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    Hi!

Everyone,

During this month our forum witnessed a high no. of illegal activities from our mischievous members who are taking the forum rules lightly and trying to spam and trying to earn bonus with little effort.

Though till now we have detected, catched and Banned such members from this forum but I bet there are still some more spammers out there who will try to earn the bonus in an illegal way as the end of the month is near.

So, i request all the honest members who have been loyal to this forum and who had regularly informed me about any illegal activities going on, to keep your eyes open while posting and if you find any spammers then please inform me or any of the moderators of this forum.

Inform me when you see anyone performing the following activities:-

1.)Copy Paste Posts.
    2.)Short Posts.
    3.)Useless Posts (Meaningless or Typing anything).
    4.)Abusing or Advertising.

Rest of the illegal activities i can handle with my MOD Tools like opening Multiple Accounts, Referral Cheater, Using Bots for Posting, Copying other members Posts etc.

We all together, should try to keep this forum clean from spammers so that Instaforex keeps Showering their Blesses on us.......(Otherwise, if we are not able to control or eliminate the spammers then we don't know what action Instaforex will take, they could halt the bonus.)

So, if you want this forum to severe us with Bonus for a long time then help us to keep the spammers away from this forum.

mazprofx.
    Right on it sir, I'll post where ever I see any such bad activities from any member. Such members do cost a lot to honest members as well. So it is our moral duty to report them, so that we can enjoy the benefits of this forum for long term

10. The Following User Says Thank You to freemoney For This Useful Post:

Junior Member rabah123 is an unknown quantity at this point rabah123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome all the participants in the Forum

nice NOTICE thank you

Senior Member prim.love is an unknown quantity at this point prim.love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for informing us about this information.we respect all the policies and rules which we have to follow.i never tried for spamming and i also suggest all the users to dont do any spamming like this.i assures you that if i find anyone who will spam , i will inform you immediately.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to prim.love For This Useful Post:

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 391 Posts

चिपचिपा: प्रतिबंध लगाने के लिए कारण

Hi!

Everyone,

Follow Rules for Posting to get maximum bonus and bonus for all your posts, all your posts should be original, sensible and should add something to the discussion...

If you don't Follow Forum Rules For Posting then you will not get bonus for that post.

And, Avoid spamming in the forum...As, you know spammers are part of every forum...and there is always a need to Ban the spammers from the forum to keep it safe..

So, don't perform following activities if you want to stay in the Forum and enjoy monthly bonus to your InstaForex Account and have a good Healthy Trading Career...

Reasons For Getting Banned:-

1.)Posting Useless and meaning less posts or threads.
    2.)Posting Short posts (less than 2 full lines) in abundance.
    3.)Posting Copy-Paste posts.
    4.)Posting Posts or Threads from other forums.
    5.)Opening Multiple accounts.
    6.)Advertising other forum.
    7.)Spamming.
    8.)Referral Cheating.
    9.)Posting using Bots or Software.

And, to receive the bonus for all your posts, you should see that your posts are greater than 2 full lines

Note:- Post should be greater than 2 full lines this is a rule to get bonus for that post.

So, all the members are requested to follow the forum rules and avoid spamming.
    Those members who are honest will survive in this forum and the spammers will be kicked out immediately without warning if found performing any of the above activities.

Last Words :-

"All the members of this forum is requested to maintain the quality of the forum
    and try to raise the quality of the forum.==>> The Forum will reap you with bonus for a long time."

"If you try to diminish the quality of the forum or spam it ==>> The Forum will kick you out of this Community."

You Decide, What you want from this Forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SPAMMERS WILL GET BANNED
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also Considered As Spam Post.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:- 07 September 2013

Posts Are Also Considered As Spam If you are Performing Following Activities:-

- Meaningless posts or posts in foreign languages (Only English, Hindi, Hinglish are Allowed).
    - Useless posts like "thank you" "It is very good, nice and bla, bla" & others that add nothing to a
    discussion.
    - Same post repeated in several threads.
    - Posts copied from others.
    - Posts deliberately containing fake information.
    - Posting consecutively in the same thread in a short period.
    - Posts that try to trick the minimum post length requirement (by adding a repeated character for
    example:- using ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or ................. or any other character to fill space).
    - Posts that doesn't adds any meaning to the content.
    - Posts using same initial phrase like, "Yes, I know", "I think", "G haan", "ya dear" etc etc will be
    considered under spamming as they just target to earn maximum bonus with repetitive initial
    phrase.
    - Posts less than 2 lines.
    - Savage advertisement.
    - Any other abusive posting.
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2017-04-26 at 04:14 PM.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

0007 (2021-03-19), abdulbasitch (2017-12-15), dyahfx (2018-04-27), shahg123 (2018-07-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast