+ Reply to Thread
Page 604 of 676 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 602 603 604 605 606 614 654 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Banned Trudyherseyj2943 is an unknown quantity at this point Trudyherseyj2943's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reazforex View Post
    If you gain much money from your demo account, then your mind is diversify to the real account to make some real money. But when you are learning trade, at that time demo account is very useful and the beginners do not feel bore on that time.
    yes I enjoy receiving email messages from my readers worldwide, and I do try to answer each and every one of them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nilanjan is on a distinguished road nilanjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, trading in demo account is not boring for me in fact its more interesting when I participate in some demo contests and also its very useful for developing or testing any strategies and also for fine tuning the existing strategy to obtain good result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think demonstrate trading is a wast of quantify. A finish new merchant cannot interpret trading system accurately or he cannot translate represent analysis. So his fit may transform set within runty instant as you are expression to drop littler assets. If you person sufficiency to seat then you may try with pocketable promotion instead of demonstrate record. It depends on you. If you can uphold after losing money you can signal with elfin

Member holy is an unknown quantity at this point holy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading can not be boring because that is the platform through which you will learn the tricks and methods of trading forex. It give syou first hand information you need in the world of forex trading. without demo trading you will loose so much money such that you may not have any money to continue or learn the art. it gives soft landing to forex trading. Demo trading is very very important and can not be said to be boring.

Banned yudi is an unknown quantity at this point yudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    People may feel so due to there being no real profit or loss, but we should not forget that practice is must and demo is help to practice without risk, keep in mind though you are not earning money but you are well earning knowledge that shall help you make good trades in future.

Member king forex is an unknown quantity at this point king forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it must treat demo account as real account and use it regurarly, learn about various charts,currency pairs

sell and buy in demo account until you are not confer table with all these process because its a best opportunities to learn and get knowledge and experience about trading

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे नहीं लगता कि जो लोग कहते हैं कि डेमो व्यापार शुरुआती के लिए समय की बर्बादी है विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में ज्ञान है.डेमो व्यापार केवल एक व्यापारी नहीं मदद कर रहा है उसकी क्षमता बढ़ाने के लिए और बाजार बढ़ की क्षमता को समझते हैं, लेकिन यह भी विशेषज्ञों को सक्षम करने के लिए अपनी खबर रणनीति के महत्व की पुष्टि. मैं कहूँगा कि को रिहा डेमो सॉफ्टवेयर का सबसे अच्छा अवसर किसी भी दलाल द्वारा की पेशकश की है.

Senior Member naina0966 is an unknown quantity at this point naina0966's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo is not boring if trader is a beginner and he is studying a technology of operation with a program, broker, quick calculations. A pilot can start his education from simulator, why not? Is it boring for him? Definitely! But it is the safest way of his education.
    The next level should be a small account.

Senior Member goutam is an unknown quantity at this point goutam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend i think demo account trading is boring.but there is no other way without it.if you want to become a good trader you have to practice in a demo account.it is essential for newbie

Banned profit50pips is an unknown quantity at this point profit50pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you earn profit to doing trading you should keep in your mind that you will also contain any type of loss in any time.so i can try for the next time,worked hard for my business and job and be carefully done all type of work because when i contain any loss my first efforts are that i will not contain any type of loss on any time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 604 of 676 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 602 603 604 605 606 614 654 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)