+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 676 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think it is boring mroeover if we are still loss in demo account in demo we loss so how can we profit in real,many trader profiting in demo but still loss in real ,so how can the person that loss in demo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member catursan is an unknown quantity at this point catursan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, me too for the first time i feel so bored when myfriend said to "hei if you wanna start trading maybe you can use demo account first", oke i will try demo account first, in the first month i always get a profit, and then im not be a patient man anymore, and i tey to use a real account, and then i lost a lot money, and we can learn from my experience, be patient, learn first, and dicipline. so dont feel boring when you try demo account for learning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaku is an unknown quantity at this point kaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe those that say that the demo could be a waste of your time for the beginner with data regarding Forex. Demo not solely facilitate the dealer to extend his power and quality of the moving market however conjointly to modify consultants to verify their news strategic importance. I might wish to say that the launch of the pilot program is that the best chance of any medium.

Senior Member carmat is an unknown quantity at this point carmat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This demo a bit boring because s contains a number of false Business please don't, because they don't get the money, just to enjoy the trade but not money, when a trader to restore trade money which he is pleased, while in this show, which is just being taken to trade. When you start trading in the forex market, in a demo account never boring, as I experienced. But most of the time on the demo account can be boring it would be if we stay at this for a few months without having to go to the live scores

Senior Member salman.rana is on a distinguished road salman.rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i think demo account is not a boring account in this account we get training and learning about the Forex trading, this is very very good for new member of the Forex trading, new member get many more form demo account.

Senior Member India Bangsat is an unknown quantity at this point India Bangsat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    In my opinion that a trade for a long time certainly use a boring demo account for trading. And traders only virtual money and that means profits are also fake, demo account will only be fun if it is used to test strategies for trading in a real account. And the demo just to practice a beginner in Forex business that does not have a good knowledge and experience of Forex.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex learning is always quite enjoyable for me because after learning when i get work on demo account and get's good results then its very interesting for me to learn more and to do more trade on demo account..

Member hamja is an unknown quantity at this point hamja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes I find myself a business demo discretion may also simply because there is no income, most of us make in general there. However, when I try it, however, to achieve any kind of a new tactic, just before personally use to power industry on the actual consideration ...

Banned fuad25 is an unknown quantity at this point fuad25's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have too much income from the diversification test account, of course, the idea of the actual invoice has for actually making a lot of money. Although the industry these days, a test account is very useful and newbies usually does not feel bored in the meantime ...

Senior Member MATON is an unknown quantity at this point MATON's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do You Think Demo Trading boring???? said that the demo trading is a waste of time to have knowledge about forex beginners. Demo trading does not only help to improve the ability of traders to understand the market and moving but also allow experts to verify the importance of their news strategy. I would say that the release of the demo software is the best opportunity that offered by any broker. so use as much time as possible to trade through the demo as it is very important for later play in the real trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 676 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 600 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)