+ Reply to Thread
Page 666 of 676 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 664 665 666 667 668 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Junior Member sunnyctg is an unknown quantity at this point sunnyctg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading is exciting when we loss any amount in a trade and think lot to learn and demo trading is boring when we make profit and think I must start real trading now it's easy. but my dear the magic starts when you start the real it's more than killing when we see my dollars are vanishing in front of my eyes . So, learn by demo , it's not a waste of time it's a gift of time ,every trade will make you learn something new and make you think about the trading markets fluctuation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wasifshakil is on a distinguished road wasifshakil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No , Demo trading is not boring to me. Because i know the best rules of demo trading.Demo is not only for practise but also for strategy or indicator examer.So it needs all time and all traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was bored one day , so i played around with photoshop and made myself... i know u probably don't do this but i think this would be fairly easy but i have absolutely no idea...thank u for the trading simulator and the lesson of the coin flip. it is.. hence i'm here by consigned to a lifetime of demo........

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i do not think that demo trading is boring because when i do practice in the demo account that time i get more knowledge about this market for this reason i do trade in this market with demo account with full enjoyment.

Junior Member awadhero is an unknown quantity at this point awadhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont agree , i think demo trading is important for beginner to understand forex and gain experience also protect u against loosing much money in stupid trades.
    about its boring or not i think thats not important as its busines not game

Junior Member nisar is an unknown quantity at this point nisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    N o i don't think that demo trading is boring. because it helps in ur practice and u can understand more about real trading.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    if you are in first day of Forex Trading its nor boring but after 15 days then time i am boring with demo Trading because i think why i cannot invest real money and why not real trading, and why not start real profit. but its not good for me because i am loss for this think.

Member echoforyou is an unknown quantity at this point echoforyou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading is very much helpful for new trader. New born baby never know how he of she walk, by using Demo trading people know verity kinds key works, market description, how market can gain or loss etc. So, every new trader should practice by demo trading.

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't feel bored trading demo, because its develop our strategy skills , where we can test our plan to work, even some forex brokers conduct demo contest , its a challenging thing , many professional traders participate in it, to win some real cash,

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People may feel so due to there being no real profit or loss, but we should not forget that practice is must and demo is help to practice without risk, keep in mind though you are not earning money but you are well earning knowledge that shall help you make good trades in future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 666 of 676 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 664 665 666 667 668 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)