+ Reply to Thread
Page 657 of 676 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 667 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member hiba is an unknown quantity at this point hiba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?

i don't think so the Demo is not boring, because the is the best way that increase your thinking power and helps you to make good strategies. demo is full of joy in which you can trade without any fear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading me kafi experience mil jata hy wo be total free of cost ap k liye trading me sab sy jiyada jo jarori chez hoti hy wo experience hota hy or ap is k baghair market movement ko judge nhi kr skaty yeh ap k liye boaht jarori hota hy is k baghair successful nhi ho sakty aap

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .
    What Do you Think ?
    Every newbie should start their learning process from demo account once they complete any basic knowledge learn step. Wether bored or not, this step can be just left if we wanna be a good trader for our future. Instead of risk our capital in live account (before we ready for live challenge), we should mature oursystem in demo account first.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Junior Member kbavanmbnavc is an unknown quantity at this point kbavanmbnavc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Demo trading is not boring as far as I am concerned, though to the impatient newbie who has itching fingers, he may think that he is missing something not trading live relly !!

Junior Member eforum-dider is an unknown quantity at this point eforum-dider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many benefits of dealing on trial consideration. we can try a lot of technique and control of cash and we change it to fit without worry of taking a loss. we also can use the trial competition to try new techniques and keep a revenue. we can gather dealing encounter and be able to competition with other investors to get a award. it will not be tedious.

Junior Member asifchy is an unknown quantity at this point asifchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What Do you Think ?
    I don't think demo account is boring in a trader.I think as a new trader demo account is very important.Because i think a new trader can easily understand through demo account how to trade in forex trading to earn profit.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think demotrading is quite boring..but as a traders i think it is neccesary to do demo trading..
    espcially when we are not sure about the market,and when we want to test the strategy..

Junior Member satellitel640 is an unknown quantity at this point satellitel640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes very boring,
    me playing the demo account has less effect on our trading psychology, because of whatever you win or lose will not bepengaruh to your financial condition

Junior Member microworks87 is an unknown quantity at this point microworks87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have enough knowledge and interest on Forex then I don't think Demo trading will be boring for you. Because demo trading gives you a lot of valuable experiences and practices. I think all trades must begin with demo practicing then he or she can lead to a successful path in Forex.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by banglamade View Post
    you see there is lots of function of demo account. We can learn and practice about lots of new formulation or indicators combinations to find out how its work before we applied this to the real account using real money
    First we have to limit the loss that we use is Stop Loss It is great and very important in forex to keep our money from the heavy losses, Must be put in capital management on demo as practices in real test.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 657 of 676 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 667 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)