+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 676 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 661 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    I think its boring but aisa hy k demo account boaht he acha way hy ap k liye sekhnay k liye newbies ko cahiye k wo demo he use karen ku k yeh apnky experience ko increase karta hy ap ko market situation ko judge karna easy ho jata hy boring to but beatifical be
    Sir ap ny bilkul theek kaha senior traders k liye waqai boring hay kion k jo attraction real ki hay wo demo ki naheen hay laikin meray khiyal mein tamam newbies k liye demo account per practice bohat jarori hay, demo per wo apni her terha ki strategy test ker sectay hain jis say un ko loss aur profit ka andaza bhi ho jaye ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its boring but aisa hy k demo account boaht he acha way hy ap k liye sekhnay k liye newbies ko cahiye k wo demo he use karen ku k yeh apnky experience ko increase karta hy ap ko market situation ko judge karna easy ho jata hy boring to but beatifical be

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mark is an unknown quantity at this point mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmud982 View Post
    I think every newbie should trade in demo account before the real trade . But many people said that demo trading is a waste of time . Newbie should real trading with small deposit .

What Do you Think ?
    i am trading in both. both are useful. i used demo all the time to test new strategies or EA and when i feel that its good enough i used it on real accounts. Demo is not boring its useful, its all in our mind to make it interesting or boring. Moreover i dont have enough capital to test each of the strategies and EA in real accounts. So demo is a vital part of my trading experience

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadida View Post
    I have not yet started with demo trading. How ever no matter, even if it is boring, for the interest of learning I like to start with demo trading and continue with it till I become fully aware about this trade.
    That is true, no matter what, wether boring or not, demo account is such as a must that need to be done if we want to be successfully trader in our future career. And, we will just get benefit if we keep in trade in that -boring- account, since it also train our emotion and mental to be good trader for sure.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    If you're too long to trade in demo account only, it's very normal if you will be boring because there is no money which you
    got although you could win many dollars. But if you entered into real account after you could get consistent profit in demo
    account then you won't feel if demo account is boring but it will be good account for practices.
    Demo actually there is no specific time for someone to become successful. It is just all depend on how the trader practice/study the chat consistency. Forex trade for a newbie is just like a student that just gain admission into school that don't know the in and out of what he/she intend studying forex.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, you are correct my friend. I think you should not be trading in a demo account for too long. because you will not get the real psychology of trading. if you can profit, it is just virtual money only. If your loss, you will not feel anything.

Senior Member srikanta is an unknown quantity at this point srikanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you can say this demo trading is boring because you can,t gate any earn for that. on the other hand it is very essential for you it help to know how to trade in forex.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo trading is not boring because we can know how good we are in forex .. if we can
    make double or trilpe our money in demo account it will make our self confident in trading forex...

Junior Member shamfx01 is an unknown quantity at this point shamfx01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a newbie trader, you have constantly been encouraged to practice demo trading first before going live.through demo trading,you have able to hone the basic trading skill.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i can say some facts here. demo trading is boring, but it will save your valuable real money. initially you can think that demo trading isnt that much of profiting, but trust me, facing losses there is far far better then facing loses at live account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 676 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 661 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)