+ Reply to Thread
Page 650 of 676 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 648 649 650 651 652 660 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo trade first time I use it boring because of capital employed is not real, does not have to learn to analyze the material so that it becomes boring, but if the trader has to learn the material in understanding the knowledge of the forex demo is not boring and will always try something new after learning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raju1984 View Post
    demo account trading not boring work.because if you want to be a good trader you should must demo practicing at least one month.i think demo more helpful for forex trader.if you newbie you are not option to learn forex trade without demo.so it is not a boring.
    demo account can make you become bored, if you are too long in the demo trading. because, basically, whatever results you get in the demo account, it will not mean anything to your financial condition. you better get started in real trading, if it had enough experience in trading demo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nganti View Post
    if we have propuse in demo trading, i think will not boring, in demo account we will test the system trading and test the prefect of money management, after we have good set for all, lets we moving to live account to applyed what is we have learn in our demo acccount.
    I think the trade with a demo is indeed very boring to tiu we do not have time to use the trade with a demo in a long time going over pasa if we do trade only a few months in the demo account for immediate entry into the real account

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have propuse in demo trading, i think will not boring, in demo account we will test the system trading and test the prefect of money management, after we have good set for all, lets we moving to live account to applyed what is we have learn in our demo acccount.

Junior Member 0346 is an unknown quantity at this point 0346's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I do, demo trading is not the exciting, but it is a must to learn forex . you can't trade on real accounts directly without having practice for long time with demo accounts with a good result...

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is upredictable, something when you thinking everthing will get run by your analysis you will happy and jump like child because you are get the amazing profit. But sometimes when everything is run against your analysis it will make you get loss significant money, it will make you angry and get frustated. Forex is unique because we are facing the amazing size of market and it was unpredictable by everyone. believed you will not boring on this kind of market. Because you will need good concetration, focus, patience, and discipline to get your money safe.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It has never been boring. This is great way to test your strategy- I'm usually very excited about results of my strategy. I can't wait to see if it works as I wish it does. On demo account we can't practice how to control emotions and greed because there are different emotions.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never think so. Why will I think so where demo trading is helping a trader to have the experience of real trade without any risk of losing the real money. Demo trading is a great advantage for the begginer to be experienced. Every person should practice demo perfectly before putting the real money into the trading account.

Senior Member plankton is an unknown quantity at this point plankton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should be able to change the style of trading and trading system, if we always lose, do not maintain a strategy that we always fail. we do not use a real account on the new strategy, if not we try the demo account, do not feel bored with the demo account to test the various systems

Senior Member goutam is an unknown quantity at this point goutam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely not.i think demo account is very important in forex trading especially for the newbie.it helps us to learn forex trading and demo trading experience helps us in live trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 650 of 676 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 648 649 650 651 652 660 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)